Balances not showing after wallet restore

@zolee There is no way to “correct” an address, if you got a new address after importing then that means you imported another wallet.
You need to find the keys to that particular address and import that.

There is the problem u don’t want to accept that i had only ONE trust wallet, please presume for a moment that somewhere there could be a bug that lead to this situation…

Also when i created the wallet in 2021 i got some numeric backup keys…do u know what could be?

Thank you

I am having the same problems. The receiver address listed is the same as my receiver wallet address. Everything matches and it even shows the transaction transcripts under “check explorer” section on Trust wallet… Sadly I still can’t get the funds to show and have tried all of the usual trouble shooting methods. Not sure what to do at this point? Can provide photos

Hello Mr tobi I need your response as soon as possible please

This is the transaction reference

3813bcf76012c92bc36ba19a2e4fbb93582194719ff4a660c086e0f95b10d56d
That shows the transaction was successful but it not coming up in my balance, but shows in my transaction history

Mr Tobi please I really need your help since 7th of October someone sent me Btc and it as not showed in my balance but it as shown in my transaction history that someone as sent me Btc. Please what can I do, have deleted the app multiple times but still the same

@Danny323 Can you provide your receiving address?