Balances not showing after wallet restore

Hi My trust wallet wasnt working as in sending coins so I deleted and restored using 12 word phrase. So far only the balance of 1 token has shown up. My list of tokens is there but all balances except 1 are 0. Is this normal that it atkes a long time or is something amiss and I need to spend more hours trying to track them down?

23 Likes

Hello @daarryl
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

12 Likes

Hi Tobi I am trying repeatley to upload the screenshots you are asking for however it keeps saying multiple errors I cannot embed media files in post I cannot post attachments?? I have also replied multiple times in emails to you but not getting anywhere. How do I attach files to this reply?

6 Likes

@daarryl Please send those information requested as a plain text here.

1 Like

How do I send a screenshot as plain text? Its a screen shot. Please xplain how I can post up a screenshot here for you as plain text? It does not give me that option. Its copy, send to etc.?? i been trying this for days. I want to find why my coins have not arrived in my restored trust wallet, I need some help here.

3 Likes

@daarryl Yes I mean type it out as a text.
Although I have enabled the option for you to send screenshots now.

1 Like

Hi Tobi I just uploaded the screenshots again but it still says I cannot embed media files in a post ! The screenshot is not letting me just copy lines of text off it.

1 Like

@daarryl If you can’t upload a screenshot, type out the details like i said above.
Type out your receiving address and transaction ID if any.

2 Likes

recieving address
0xE7643A33Ca91Fb9007f25E771eb26963A72c373C
Heres a couple of transaction hash
0x437d1336fd1ced61cf224cd6bccf3f04cf998ce50ec9dd8b85553b4da8702c13
0x8ae3fa27d1557d3fbbbcd8002a05b45332ddabd186115ae834be9eedbf2461d1

5 Likes

@daarryl Please try the guide below:

1 Like

The tokens are showing up but the balances are zero. the token list of custom tokens I have added before is therein the wallet. gala, spell, ufo, but balances are zero.

2 Likes

@daarryl Please send a screenshot of that

1 Like

1 Like

I deleted my wallet and restored a new one, why would it have an error?

@daarryl Here is your address on the explorer

You have those tokens in your wallet, please try adding them correctly on the ERC20 network.

1 Like

How do I do that? When I look at as example UOS with zero balance in wallet it says ERC 20. What do I need to do to get those coins into the wallet?

1 Like

@daarryl Can you tap on the token and send a screenshot of that here ?