Bank understudying Cryptocurrency, means Boom on the way. It's not too late to join

Banks Won’t Rush to Hold Crypto – But OCC’s Regulatory Approval Makes It Harder to Ignore.

5 Likes

Lot to see. By far we’ve seen so much adoption and and the next few years will be the phase 2 of adoption I think.

3 Likes

Oboi… Does it mean, Banks will have got into crptocurrency by years to.come or what?

3 Likes

They have been on that…just not official. They don’t have any other option

4 Likes

I think banks and governments will try to release their own Crypto currencies. They want to control the money. It’s what they do.

3 Likes

I agree completely, but I think they surely will also go big time into BTC.
Just a to nice cake.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

this is the time we can change the era of crypto

3 Likes

I think once they start to fully understand the value of crypto they will get some share of the cake and monitor the public opinion and acceptance of crypto.
If it rises above a certain point they will try to build a product on crypto like a bank-powered exchange, ETC products and other stuff to earn on the tech :smiley:

3 Likes

All Banks must obey the laws and norms of cryptocurrency then adopt it for life.

2 Likes

Bank is government and government is bank. They are regretting not adopting cryptocurrency early enough. Never to late to come in though. Good luck to them.

3 Likes

Slowly slowly all banks will come together in crypoto

3 Likes

It’s never too late to join. Mass adoption is here

3 Likes