BAT tokens captured as ETH

Sorry not sure this is the correct place to ask but my ETH in my wallet is captured as BAT? Is this a know issue?

2 Likes

Hi @TG79,

It will use the same wallet address since the BAT token is an ERC20 token in the Ethereum network.

2 Likes

Thanks, also I noticed that the Etherum logo is completely removed from my trust wallet? All my ETH is now reflected as BAT? When in Thrust trying to switch it sees the coin as BAT when in Uniswap it does recognise that it’s ETH…really confusing this. Any solution on how to get it accurately presented back accurately? Not sure what will happen if add start adding actual BAT tokens

1 Like

@TG79

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. BAT wallet address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet
1 Like

Wallet version is 5.3 (5313)

Wallet adres:

0x9586cdFb7805cd6435629A434db8FA6114CcF9e6

Also just to confirm I never had any BAT tokens, yesterday or the day before my ETH amount somehow just changed into BAT?

As can be seen in the screenshot BAT also reflect ETH value.

Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the requested details @TG79. The devs will investigate the said issue.

2 Likes

@TG79

Pleae re-import your wallet by following this guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

Thanks before I proceed with deleting the wallet so I need to stop the staking on some of the coins?

1 Like

No need to stop staking @TG79. Please make sure you have a backup of your recovery phrase before re-importing.

1 Like

Thanks for all the support following guidance wallet is back to normal!

2 Likes