Be careful about some scam tokens at uniswap

Uniswap is the decentralised exchange. Any scam owner of token can add his fake token in the uniswap exchange. So many token can be their without any project. So before investing please check the website of the coin, project, team and liquidity. After checking all if you are satisfied then do your investment. Hope you understand me.

60 Likes

Thank you for the information. Always DYOR is the best.

10 Likes

Yeah… Thanks for informing
We should do our own research before investing on any project.

9 Likes

Yes be careful that if you want to buy AAA token, anyone can put AAA fake token there and send you a link saying is the same, but it’s not.

7 Likes

@gusbn @shyshy @Vandudgreat thanks for your with valuable comments

6 Likes

Nice, thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Thanks for this info…uniswap is a very tricky water to delve into…u blink,u loose all ur investment

6 Likes

Nice. Thanks for this information. I’m very careful about tokens on uniswap, many fake tokens listed there

8 Likes

Of course, we need to check it its our hard earned money, and must not go in vain for a scam.

7 Likes

you on point very informativ

11 Likes

You’re welcome to the Trust community. Together we will make it mega

8 Likes

Yes so many scam coin in Uniswap.

10 Likes

Thanks for the information. One need to be careful.

9 Likes

Yeah many of seems not to legit.

7 Likes

Thanks … i see the same in justswap exchanges…

6 Likes

Quite so. In the world of DEX, there are no exchange operators, completely decentralized… The very reason you should STAY SAFU

6 Likes

Thank you for the information.i will be careful about the tokens on uniswap, and many fake tokens listed there ok

8 Likes

Copy. Thanks for advise

6 Likes

Understood @anamulislam

6 Likes

Tank for your info dear

5 Likes