Be careful about some scam tokens at uniswap

I sent uniswap to my luno ethereum wallet, still waiting to get please advise me

3 Likes

For swap or claiming uni?

3 Likes

Hi @Heraldakin,

Please contact the customer support of Luno wallet directly, since you have sent your tokens to them.

4 Likes

I actually thought i could send uniswap to luno ethereum walletā€¦ Till now Iā€™ve not received my tokenā€¦

3 Likes

Which token bro? I did not use that. I have used trust wallet

3 Likes

Follows the above support instruction.

2 Likes

I mean the uniswap i sent to my ethereum on luno walletā€¦ Luno costumer service has replied meā€¦ They said i should send them the transaction id before they can help meā€¦ Can you tell me how to get the transaction id on trust wallet?

3 Likes

@Heraldakin

Go to the list of your transactions for UNI token, then press the transaction where you sent your UNI to Luno. Press ā€œMORE DETAILSā€ so you can open it in the browser. Copy the URL then give it to them.

3 Likes

Hi Herald

Kindly note, Uniswap is not a supported coin on our platform as of yet.

Due to this reason, we, unfortunately, will not be able to recover the funds which have been sent to your ETH wallet.

More information on us not supporting ERC20 tokens can be found by clicking on the link below:

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Zafir
Luno Customer Success Team

Rate our service from your support inbox in the app

4 Likes

@Heraldakin

So itā€™s an issue on their end. Please take note that Trust Wallet cannot revert back confirmed transactions nor issue refunds. Your Uniswap (UNI) tokens are already in their wallet, which is the reason why I mentioned previously to contact them directly.

4 Likes

Thank you for your time and adviceā€¦ Its so unfortunate, this means sending token to luno wallet is a risk, i thought the were genuine and credibleā€¦ They just need me to give them the transaction hash so that they can claim my $345,000

3 Likes

@Heraldakin, you can get your transaction hash by doing what I previously mentioned.

3 Likes