Beginner on cryptocurrency

Please guys I really need to understand cryptocurrency as a whole because I have no clue on it and I love it

7 Likes

What and what did you really want to know

1 Like

I have no knowledge on how to invest in cryptocurrency, let’s use Ethirium as an Example how to you invest how do you benefit from it

3 Likes

im far from being a trader but first youll need an account on an exchange plateform, Kraken or Binance are good, then you send money to it and you buy when the price is low and sell it when its high. When im writting this, if the drop to 320$ you can be pretty sure the price will rise back to 340$

1 Like

Wow! Okay bro thanks for the, but is they a way to get a free Ethirium or Bitcoin or something like a demo account

2 Likes

Hum, well, you cannot really have free bitcoins. I think that there are level of accounts (accounts on Kraken are divided into 3, the third is for professionnals), on the first account you can make simulations, with money that doesnt exist to see if you have a good strategy. Otherwise, there are app/start up that give a small amount of bitcoin (like 50$) if you register with an affiliate link, for example SwissBorg does that, but youll have to deposit 50$ first to have access. I dont know any other solutions

2 Likes

Okay bro thanks so much I really appreciate
but how do one e’en if he invest on let’s say ethirium lionshare any idea?

1 Like

I dont fully understand your question but when you have money like dollars on your Binance account, you just have to seach for ethereum and then buy it. Then youll have no more dollars but ethereum on your account

1 Like

Lionsshare and the likes are not advisable at the moment. It’s simply multi-level marketing and a pyramid scheme.

1 Like

Welcome onboard bro. You are in the right place. So many helpful articles here and in binance academy to help you grow in knowledge of cryptocurrency

1 Like

OKay bro How do I start

1 Like

Welcome here bro I think you will be active and creating many post and topic

2 Likes

For sure it is a big course but you can check on Google and ready books

2 Likes

Are you gon be into spot or margin trade

1 Like

I advise you to spend some time seeing videos on YouTube about crypto world… It will help u a lot

1 Like

Go Google and read more that way you will have a broader knowledge.

1 Like

Okay bro thanks so much I really appreciate

1 Like

Don’t just go into it, first seek advice from people who are into it already, make use of your YouTube ask questions in Google etc after doing all these from there you will know which crypto to invest in and the level of your capital at hand…just try to invest wisely for there is no guarantee

2 Likes

The simplest definitions I have for you in this is that; crypto currency is the future of currency and the transfer of wealth from impatient trader to patience hodler.

1 Like