BEP smart chain transaction issue

I transferred BNB smart chain from Binance to Trustwallet. Although the transaction history on Trustwallet shows the correct amount under BNB smart chain, my wallet’s BNB balance is still showing 0. Can you assist me in resolving this issue?

I have attached screenshots for your reference. Let me know if any more details are required

Transaction hash is: 0x5282df0bb8a11d041a3ebc4d30e1ecdd5a396a26b9143d1c705c12884832e13b

@gajeshwar you already transferred out your funds to another address, here’s a transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x62b9052aa7cc653e86b85ac2ef9978066ca6f11118f851bc4a688ffc1368e4b8

Hello , i transfered from binance to trust wallets using adress of eth from trust wallet but i did received any eth and it show in binance transfer successful.

Hello @Navadiyaa ,
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

I dont know but it shows eroor if i am trying to upload screenshots . So how to upload ?

An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post. It show this one of i try to upload screenshots.