Bep2 - bep20 - erc20?

Can I trade ETH BEP2 for ETH BEP20 ? Would the ETH BEP20 be on the same blockchain as ERC 20? What my question is, can I exchange my ETH BEP2 for ETH BEP20 and then exchange the ETH BEP20 for ERC20?

6 Likes

I am so confused. I don’t understand why exchanging crypto has to be so difficult. People would be more interested in crypto if it wasn’t so hard to trade and sell tokens. It would be so much easier if all tokens could be swapped for another without worrying about what blockchain they are on and having to find out what can be traded for what. I’m trying to convert my ETH BEP2 into something that I can convert back to ETH or BTC so I can sell it for USD and withdraw some of it. I live in the State of Idaho in the USA and my State is not allowed to use Binance

3 Likes

Please use the bridge on your pancake wallet binance bridge I think you will fund it helpful it’s necessary to understand it though all of that is just to meet with certain standards of the contract that’s why they are different ErC20 is pure proof of work and they aren’t same as bsc which is pos maybe in the future they could do better other than a bridge for now use the bridge.

2 Likes

BEP2, BEP20 and ERC20 are different blockchains. DEX or Swap trades in Trust Wallet can be done within one blockchain only. Cross chain trades are ipossible. If you want to trade cross-chain, you need to use centrlised exchange.

2 Likes

Simple and precise. Kudos

1 Like

Got a question about this. I used the Truest wallet Dex for ETH/BNB. I sold my BNB for ETH. it is not reflecting in my wallet. Any idea? I do know the eth is erc20 but what will happen? Will by ETH be BEP20 then? I don’t see it please help. I don’t know where to look for it.

Go to your wallet click on the circle area

search eth they looklook for the one with circle and enable it to see your eth in bep 20

if is eth bep 2 search for it using the same process and enable it to see your eth in bep 2

Question I transferred COTI to my trust wallet but it transferred to COTI ERC20 but this displays no value underneath, is there a way of transferring this to COTI BEP2?

Follow this guide to swap ERC20 to BEP20 then you can now swap to bep2

How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

1 Like

Am trying to transfer my Bitcoin to where I can sell and it keeps saying missing Input or UTXOS

新加入社區 :grinning:如何加入社群交流