BEP2 / BTC unstable for token purchases

Why have these as active stable coins when they are traps TETHER USDT BEP2 cannot be transferred or used for anything. Top off BNB no matter how much you have or how little you try to use. I Transferred Bitcoin BTC from Coinbase account only to find the same. Thought no brainer not so much. Can anyone tell me how to get my $ back? It’s in my wallet

4 Likes

Hello @Scottphree22 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

I meet the same problem, I deposited from binance wallet to trust wallet, my deposit is there but doesn’t work for swap, send repla

2 Likes

Hello @Kitovu To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like