Best Exchange Used

Dear Trusteer,
Which Exchange(s) have you used?
Which one do you consider to be the best?
Do you have any reason(s) for your choice?

Please, let’s have your take on these!

Thank you!

15 Likes

Binance remains the best.

5 Likes

Binance always… withdraw Upto 2 btc ( No kyc )

4 Likes

Binance

Started my crypto path using Bittrex.
But binance tops it off. Especially that binance has several tools that i use for my trading. Futures, Spot, Margin…

2 Likes

All well said as you have seen from the top.Mr beb2 block chain is the best. You know I mean BINANCE EXCHANGE

1 Like

upbit exchange, because it is easier and simple for me to withdraw money to a local asian bank😁

3 Likes

Hello, :v:
being in the crypto community for a couple a years now, I have quite a vast experience.

Well, more than 20 actually; I’ll write down some of them:
Bibox, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Bybit, Coinexchange, Cryptopia (hacked :neutral_face:), Gateio, Huobi, Idex, Kucoin, Nash, Okex, Poloniex, Tokok etc.

Definitely Binance, far better than any other. Bitfinex & Bittrex also ok and Huobi and OKex also decent.

Binance offers everything regarding trading and strategy. Well, almost: they don’t have trailing stop orders, but it’s for more advanced trading techniques. The others I mainly use are because they have listed some coins which Binance hasn’t. And usually It’s great to buy before a certain coin meets bigger exchanges.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Lots of gems on MXC, every day shit coins making +100, +200 or more %. Just have to identify them before they pump :rocket:

1 Like

You can check coin market cap exchange list who have high volume, all are good

2 Likes

Big exchanges invest heavily on security infrastructure. Binance invests hundreds of millions of dollars in security. It makes sense for our scale of business. Security touches so many different areas, from equipment, networks, procedures, personnel, risk monitoring, big data, AI, training, research, testing, 3rd party partners and even global law enforcement relationships. It takes a significant amount of money, people and effort to do security properly. Smaller exchanges simply don’t have the scale or financial means to do this. I may get some heat for saying this, but this is the reason I often say, for most regular people, using a trusted centralized exchange is safer than holding coins on your own.

3 Likes

@Idrisalomagold,
Thanks for your response!

1 Like

@Dustys22,
Dear Trusteer, well done.
Your response is quite appreciated!

@JoHuL,
Thank you dear Trusteer!
Your response is quite on point.
Well done!

1 Like

Best - Binance
Worst - Cryptopia

2 Likes

@joewembley1,
Dear Trusteer, you made it happen.
That’s what we’re here to do. Letting others benefit from our wealth of knowledge.

1 Like

I did not realize there were that many…but Binance seems to be the most trusted when talking with people.

1 Like

@rusuh,
Well done dear Trusteer! Your response is quite noted!
Thank you!

@Aezakmi,
Dear Trusteer,
Whao! Indeed, you have vast experience.
Thank you for the wonderful response.

We’re blessed to have some one like you in this Community. We’re going to tap from your wealth of experience.

Once again, thank you so much!

1 Like

@Bishoppope,
Dear Trusteer, we’re indeed honoured with your response. Well done, and keep on letting others tap from your wealth of knowledge.
Thank you!

@harry22,
Dear Trusteer,
That’s a good response. It’s quite noted.
Thank you!