Best way to have your money secure on trust wallet

Let me start by appreciating the Trust Wallet Team for this amazing wallet application they did. It’s 1st to none in the world. Easy to use and not to technical for people to understand, Kudos once again.
TO HAVE TRUST WALLET COMPLETELY SECURE, WE NEED TO ADD ONE MORE FEATURE ON THE SECURITY COLUMN. HERE IS THE IDEA:
If this feature is enabled on your device, when a person want to send out money from any of his or her wallet, there should be a personal secure question or password to be asked before such fund is allowed to be sent, even if another device in another place got the 12 Phrase Word of that person and wants to move the person’s fund without the person’s knowledge, the question or password will be demanded so that if it’s not you sending the money, the system will make it impossible for such money to be moved.

If this feature can be added, Trust Wallet will be more secure & save and people’s confidence on the platform will increase and also buildUploading: Screenshot_20200623-164346.png… more community for this WALLET APPLICATION.
THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

Signed
Great Adetula
Team Head, Matchless Billionaires International.

5 Likes

Or what do you think Leaders??

3 Likes

⁷Hello friends, I like this Trust Wallet so much as no one can cheat or stololan any thing without the permission of the owner thanks the Developer.

1 Like

please my 12 word phrase was stolen and now the thief is transfering money out of my wallet WE NEED THIS FEATURE to be enabled ASAP

1 Like

So now how sure are we secure with our money on Trustwallet

I support the suggestion to protect funds inhere.

Please let have authorization pin systems.