Beware of these scam coins

Don’t trust if she had that keyword before. That 12 keywords are very important and the owner should only be the one to know it not other people. He may have the opportunity to open your wallet and check your balance that may lead to tempting attempt to steal ur money.

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice. :sunglasses::+1:

Hallo,

Können Sie mir bitte helfen :pray: Ich habe vor 7 std. Smart Trade gesendet. Es wartet noch. Es schlagt mach mal fehl. Aber dann sagt wieder es wird gesendet. Ich habe die sendung schnelligkeit vom 135 zu 90 geândert damit die gebühren günstige wird. Was kann ich machen ??

1 Like

Unfortunately not just the criminals are doing that. Lots of companies are putting out scam coins that are never going to go anywhere. Just a quick way to make a buck

1 Like

Thanks fot the info i appreciate it. We have to be acarefull so its a good post

1 Like

Good evening everyone…pls I have been trying to send BTC to another wallet since yesterday, buh it’s not going it’s just saying “MISSING INPUTS OR UTXOs”… Pls what does this mean???

1 Like

thanks for info, and add at this list;

"BNB25" be careful guys scamers alert

1 Like

Hey were you able to solve it? Same is happening to me abs it isn’t letting me progress

1 Like

Yesterday I got my all coins was stolen I just connect to pancakeswap to buy Refinable any idea how to recover

1 Like

Hi thx for the info. This info will be useful to anyone new to crypto.

I have received a new airdop info, its $DINO. Anyone heard about it? Since its free anyways, I think its safe. Anyone? dinotoken dot org

1 Like

25 milyon safemoon aldım suan cüzdan bomboş . Ne yapacagimi da bilmiyorum

3 Likes

Hi, I have deposited money into moonshot but there is no moonshot in my wallet. I deposited 48 hours ago and there is proof of transaction. Can anyone assist ?

1 Like

I own AAVE on Coinbase. Are you sure it is a scam coin? It is currently listed on coin gecko and is shown with a current rank of #28 and with over 68,585 people who like it. I appreciate the heads up about scam coins, but maybe AAVE got on the list by mistake. Or, am I misunderstanding something. In any case, I appreciate your help and warnings about avoiding scams. Thank you.

3 Likes

He means Aaveswap instead aave :sunglasses:be careful frens there is lot scamers about minting shitcoin. Every day my wallet exploded by shitcoins

4 Likes