Beware of these scam coins

It continues…

Recently, scammers have invented a new way to steal your cryptocurrency - they send you shieldcoins, you look for where to sell them, you get a brand new swap - try to “exchange” coins and lose all your assets.

Be vigilant and don’t trust new swap projects and free airdrops. Scammers use token names similar to the names of popular projects and create new “spawns” for you to connect your wallet to them.

List of such scam coins and there will be more of them

Benis (BNS) = bnsswapdotcom
VCCSwap (VCC) = vccswapdotcom
UnicSwap (UNC) = unicswapdotcom
MBOXSwap (MBOX) = mboxdotink
AdvencedProfitToken (AAP) = bnsswapdotcom
Aave = Aaveswap
WIP (WIP) = wipdotexchange
balancer (BAL) = balancerexchange
toman (TMN) = tomancoin

ctto

37 Likes

Thanks for this info, I hope everyone will take note.
Do not buy these coins and be careful.

13 Likes

Higher prices = more scammers

7 Likes

Thanks for the update…

5 Likes

Thanks 4 d info… You are a life safer

6 Likes

Nice updates thank you they never get tired

6 Likes

The information supplied is really important. Please, let all be guided accordingly.
Thanks!

7 Likes

I already have them. Didn’t buy any though. I think I received them from tron as part of a staking process, if not, they just appeared in my wallet
Aave
UnicSwap
VccSwap
Funny enough, can’t seem to swap them for any other Crypto, don’t know if it’s because they haven’t come up on any major exchange yet. Your thoughts?

3 Likes

Thx for such info caz we trust on trust wallet

4 Likes

Thank you. This info will help prevent losses. I’ll share with friends in different platforms

3 Likes

Thanks man for this useful info

4 Likes

Hi, yesterday I received a total of 15200 MboxSwap to my wallet, is it really a scam? How do I prevent my funds from being stolen?

4 Likes

Don’t connect your wallet into unknown and seems scammy sites.

2 Likes

So do we just let the coins sit in our wallet and nothing will happen?

3 Likes

Lots of tokens. We can never tell or guess which is scam and legit, sadly but true

2 Likes

Lot of scammers around

1 Like

Waarom wordt er niks gezegd over trust wallet scam op instagram?? Ik ben vandaag gescamt door een van zo een instagram pagina. De naam is trustwallet_support

4 Likes

Informative and helpful to us especially this time of covid19 wherein bad people try to steal money from others through fake tokens

3 Likes

What about 360app?

I was going to open a new wallet (its my first time, and I am new on this), someone from a crypto currency community is guiding me. But it was kind of suspicious for me, that she asked me to choose “I already have a Wallet” then she send me the 12 key words. She said “I participated in an airdrop where the free tokens were given and l opened multiple wallets at the time so l can accumulate a lot of it but later found out that l can only exchange the tokens in one wallet on the app.” Then “The tokens are worth. 02 bitcoin”…

She asked me to search for 360app, then exchange it for .02 bitcoin. I told her I didn’t know how, then she told me I had to buy bitcoin first for a minimum of$150.00. Then let her know, so she can guide me how to swap the tokens for bitcoin.

Does this sounds right? I haven’t done nothing yet.

2 Likes

hi guys.be aware that is scammers , not trust anyone you should dyor

3 Likes