Binance-DEX and Binance

Hi everybody.
I want to know the difference between Binance-DEX and Binance simple.

11 Likes

As i observe binance DEX can only trade on beb2 network while binance can trade on any network like ETH, ETC, BEB2, TRON and more token/coin that have there own network (mainnet)

6 Likes

On dex, you are the owner of private keys and your assets, on Binance it’s stored by third party and centralised. Binance has more trading pairs, FIATs are available, kyc is required

8 Likes

Simply I can say decentralised and centralised

8 Likes

That’s a perfect but simple summary :joy:

4 Likes

Binance DEX (Decentralized Exchange)
In this you access your account with your private keys, hardware such as a nano or Trezor ledger, which gives you greater security.

Simple Binance. In other words, Binance controlled and centralized.

8 Likes

The difference between Binance and Binance-Dex:

Binance is the Centralized Exchange.
You can trade, but all the coins will be held in a big pot and will not be necessarily moved from one account to another. To get access you will use email, password and 2FA. If a centralized Exchange has some troubles, you may loose your coins, since you are not the real owner and you have formally lended the coins to the Exchange to be able to trade them.

Binance DEX (Decentralized EXchange).
This is another exchange where you can trade, and coins will be moved from one account to the other. To get access you will have your Private Key and you will be the real owner of your coins. In a DEX, even the Exchange may close, you will not loose your coins.

10 Likes

I thank all you the information of each other. I understood now.

3 Likes

New to binance. How can I navigate within the two kinds of Binance platforms?

3 Likes

Great information here. A little more understanding

4 Likes

Does that means that DEX is better?

2 Likes

Not all coins are listed on Binance dex, but many are on Binance, so Binance is better if you have coins not listed on Binance dex. And to access Binance dex, you must use wallet that use the network such as Trust wallet.

7 Likes