Binance Dex and Binance

Trading with Binance Dex and Binance exchange is so far the best way to trade with safest, easiest and cheapest transaction you don’t need to worry about transaction fee when using Binance Dex.

The tactics to apply is to just exchange your token on the Binance Dex in your Trust wallet App and then send it to Binance exchange to exchange it to your desired coin with the lowest transaction fee of BNB and you are good to go.

I just hope they list more token on Binance Dex

Trust wallet with Binance Dex and Binance exchange rock best :heart: :heart:
Very much affordable and convenient.

Agreed??

41 Likes

Quite cool… With DEX, no withdrawal fees, no sign-ups or KYC. With little to no transaction fees.

10 Likes

wow !! that is good to hear…coz,some other exchanges has a high gas fee…

7 Likes

Yes-ooo! That’s true!
It’s really good and interesting.

Please, let’s make good use of this opportunities.

4 Likes

The information quite handy though

3 Likes

Agree with you, i see the best manage twt token by trust wallet team, very excellent work

4 Likes

I also wish they could implement the ability to trade many or any coin coin to BNB in binance Dex, it will be very nice.

6 Likes

That will make two of us even if possible some erc20 token too, binance dex is very much better than uniswap.

5 Likes

@Ladyheart crypto is all about freedom from centralized platform. And we thank God we are at the right place with the genuine information and tools we need to free ourselves.
Mind you, more awareness and evangelism about this is what we need

5 Likes

Thanks for your information about dex

2 Likes

I can not deposit on binance dex, why?

2 Likes

I really love the simplicity that is in trading on trust wallet dex. I have fallen fond of Binance as a whole, it takes me less than 3 minutes to deposit bnb thru binance p2p, transfer them to trust wallet and trade on dex, It takes me the same amount of time to withdraw whichever the type of funds, but nothing beats bnb and their low fees. This is really a game changer. In :trust: we trust

6 Likes

This is a gud news to the ear…the gas fee in some exchanges is killing many upcoming investors and traders in the crypto world

3 Likes

I tried using a DEX one time, I ended up with terrible fees, but Binance DEX was completely different, even much easier in trust wallet

3 Likes

For those of us who are starting out in the world of negotiation, it is the binance dex idea, as the colleague says, the low rate almost free and the other is that it is not a saturated system and the negotiations are slow, ideal for beginners, it gives us time to think before we start. the play.

6 Likes

Well, some of us are newbies in using accessing Binance Dex, I would’ve been happy if a load down steps on where and how to access it on trust wallet.

1 Like

Trust wallet rocks…

3 Likes

Please how do I connect my mobile trust wallet to Binance Dex. Is it laptop to mobile. Or can I use my mobile trust wallet to connect. Please explain.

Thanks for your information

2 Likes

@sambliss,
Hai! You’re welcomed to :trust: Community. This is a place where we discuss Cryptocurrency and Cryptocurrency Wallets.

And more especially, we analyze how & why :trust: is simply the best.

4 Likes