Binance launchpad boom and smart contract live results

I have witnessed a very massive growth coming up on the binance blockchain, some of us may disagree with me but looking at the current projects coming up in binance blockchain you will have more reasons to hodl more bnb ,because a good platform with transparency in governance, binance dev team have contributed a lot of positive impacts on the blockchain space many platform have decided to build strong platform with real value due to steps the binance team is taking ,to check current prize of bnb just after and when the smart contract went live and see the value of 1 bnb , and I tell you that I have a dream 1 BNB is Booming to $1000 sooner if the speed continued this way it may happens before the year runs out ,stake more bnb and farm bela, and wing tokens good luck everyone and have a wonderful week :heart:

17 Likes

Many people will be very happy if BNB hits $1000 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It will if btc can move above then nothing is impossible

3 Likes

I agree with you! $BNB is the currency to HODL. It’s future looks very promising.

5 Likes

I pray it takes Trustwallet along

6 Likes

Congratulations on your decision

3 Likes

Then you will scream every time you see how much fee you paid for every transaction on their network. :grinning:
No way, $40 is enough.

2 Likes

not enough are you talking about fee ,with every plan already put in place fee might never be like eth

4 Likes

Twt is always carried along the more people use the wallet more value so everything looks promising

4 Likes

Wow it will be dream for everyone

3 Likes

See the price right now? it’s already down. Like I said, $40 is the max price. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Anything is possible we may experience something bigger

4 Likes

Let me remind you a little thing, while i love and hodl many coins, while i have bnb, atom, twt and so, there is still one thing for sure:
Bitcoin is most secure coin by design. Thats why it cost and move. While Altcoins are still human operated codes.
To clarify things a bit, BTC has no keys. No one can rebokt it, suspend it, pivot it, macke more btc mining to come, staking and other fun but not so needed stuff. No one rule bitcoin, bitcoin is clear, brutal ruled code that works fine without your opinion. It cant be censored, deducted, burned on address etc.
I know too little english to paint it right. Lets say two short things:

1. Without bitcoin crypto currency is just a distributed ledger.
  2. The nearest thing more valuable than BTC must be only time. That will be a fair cost)
    HODL BTC.
    Thats why Binance chain coin cant shoot to $1000 just based on bitcoin can do that. BNB isnt BTC, while its cool blockchain and ecosystem. Also, just to keep you informed, there is some nuances about binance registration as jurisdiction. Google for more, dont want to spread something that can be associated as FUD, but legal risks is valueble point for investor, so keep an eye on it.
6 Likes

Everything you pointed out is already considered by me before making my post so like I continue to say everything is possible

3 Likes

thats a good dream and bnb is good for trading. only at late night german time is risky. ever freefall and when u have up with x50 at the moment u cann look the fly away money​:joy: but round a bout the rest of binance is a cool stuff. i’am a fan too :relaxed:

2 Likes

Welcome to trust wallet community enjoyed your stay :heart:

3 Likes