Binance Staking vs Trust Wallet Staking

Trust Wallet offers staking program for different coins. Here is a shortlist of which coin, you can stake currently.

1. Tron (TRX)
  2. Tezos (XTZ)
  3. Cosmos (ATOM)
  4. Kava (KAVA)
  5. Algorand (ALGO)

Not every coin offers best APR (Annual Percentage Rate). For example staking TRX in Trust Wallet is not a good option. The current best validator of TRX in Trust Wallet is BitGuild which offers 0.74% APR. By the way, you can calculate how much return you will get after a specific time schedule by visiting trustwallet(dot)com/earn. The best alternative for TRX staking is BINANCE itself. Binance also offers soft staking programs where the APR for TRX is 7%-9%.

The major difference between staking in Trust wallet and staking in Binance is that Binance offers both Locked Staking Program and Soft Staking Program while Trust Wallet has only Locked staking program.

In case you don’t know what are soft staking and locked staking,

Lock-Up Staking just means keeping funds in a suitable wallet for a certain lock-up period. In that period of time, you can not transfer your coins to any other wallet means you lost your control over your fund for that period of time. This enables essentially anyone to perform various network functions in return for staking rewards.

On the other side Soft Staking is a way to earn passive income from staking coins while keeping control over them. It gives investors the best of both worlds, the benefit of earning dividends from staking and the ability to profit from market fluctuations. There is no minimum staking period.

So,
What you think is the best place for staking your coins?

• Trust Wallet
  • Binance
0 voters
22 Likes

I think Binance is better.

6 Likes

I like both of them binance and trust wallet

6 Likes

Meanwhile the choices here are both cool, though Binance offers the best on Soft staking.

This is so informative @ahmedtanjid
You did justice to that

4 Likes

Truth is that staking from wallet in some situations are safer, then from exchange, still no way to earn some btc in Trust, and busd too) (And i think will not be, only thru dapps).
And Binance still have savings that i use for btc and busd, with have custom savings too, that sometime is profit without risk. Like in near past they made 10% usdt subscribation savings. 10% on $ without trading and with mild risk is a huge deal in real world)

7 Likes

Truly agreed man. But

Staking doesn’t work that way. You have to understand the meaning of staking. Staking is the process of actively participating in transaction validation (similar to mining) on a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain. On these blockchains, anyone with a minimum-required balance of a specific cryptocurrency can validate transactions and earn Staking rewards. In that sense, it can be said that only coins that build on top of PoS blockchain can be staked. But Bitcoin is built on PoW (Proof of Work) consensus, so you cannot stake BTC but can mine.

9 Likes

Sorry, a mistake made by me - it was about savings) only staking that i’m involved in Binance is Neo, but its a strange story)

1 Like

I am just taking a guess but Trust Wallet.

2 Likes

Interesting…great information here

1 Like

Binance is better but Trust wallet has great potential for improvement and is more geographically practical. By that I simply mean that in my country(region), I can not create an account because my region is not supported.

3 Likes

Hello sir,
I think you should no better on trust wallet, am new to this so I have been trying to create account but I don’t know how to go about it.
Please help.

1 Like

Which account you want to create ? Binance or Trust wallet ???
For Trust Wallet:

1. First download trust wallet from Trust’s official website trustwallet(dot)com [Replace dot by .] Make sure you download the correct application as there’s a duplicate app available in playstore.

2. If you have already a seed phrase then click I have a wallet and import your wallet by your phrase.

3. If you’re completely new and don’t have a wallet before then click Create a New Wallet . A 12 word seed phrase will appear. Copy and save them to another place. Now tap the words accordingly and verify. You should get your wallet ready now.

If you want to create Binance Account.

1. First go to binance(dot)com [Replace (dot) by . ]
  2. Click on Register and submit your email and password.
  3. You can input 35605539 as referral ID if you wish.
  4. Verify your account
  5. Complete KYC for bigger withdrawal limit.

Done.

3 Likes

Thanks for the nice info

2 Likes

I like them both. But, if you wanna me to pick me one of them, i Will choose Trust Wallet :trust: .

Why? as a Wallet, Trustwallet is very easily to use for me as beginner for choosing new wallet… i have triyng for selecting wallet from playstore. When i type ‘wallet’ on the search menu. Trustwallet is number one. I think number one is always better like Bitcoin, the number one of Cryptocurrency…

5 Likes

Really trust wallet is much much safer.

2 Likes

Personally I prefer whichever gives me the highest yield in return.

1 Like