Binance USDT to Trust wallet Sol

receive notification in my Trustwallet that the balance is receive but not reflecting…
I have confirmed with explorer that the transaction is there checked the address and it is correct with my trustwallet. but it is not reflecting there.

Already tick SOL but still 0.

1 Like

Hello @nins2k To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Finance USDT per te Trust portfoli nuk po kam qasje pasi po kerkoj blerje

Plz let me know for the update. I hope the amount is just there since I receive notification in my trust wallet that it was receive, just not reflected though…

Address: (this is my trustwallet address)

2QciCt1YGpppuKnJDNzn978p24YQeqir8TMiQxdG6V39

TxID:

5FdC5mRWzR1QVvD8eG3UDtX3QiNJPPcmmWhoZwXBgfWsBj3zkAxBa55AnWEx2YvWzasT1y6CwYjZhdSDvMzaHy7S

selected SOL network in binance since bep20 are suspended.

SOL is still zero…

Is there an update of what can be done to get the amount reflected on trustwallet?

Please do so… Hoping that this has a solution.

Hello @nins2k
You didn’t send SOL to your Trust app but you sent SOL pegged USDT there.
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with SPL.

thank you very much… i should have enabled all USDT to see it. Now the problem is how to swap it. Swap is not available on USDT SPL

@nins2k
You may need to send out to an exchange that supports it to make the swap.

Thank you very much… This solved my problem.

May your year be filled with blessings… Stay healthy.