Binance will link with Trust Wallet to increase liquidity of trade orders?

Binance has higher liquidity for trade orders. But Trust wallet has very low liquidity. is that possible to link Trust Wallet with Binance to increase the liquidity of trade orders?

13 Likes

Binance is a CEX (Centralized Exchange) while Trust wallet’s inbuilt exchange is DEX (Decentralized Exchange). So to give liquidity in Trust Wallet, they need to enable Hybrid Exchange feature.

10 Likes

@ahmedtanjid What about binance dex?

5 Likes

They already uses binance dex in partnership with kyber network in Trust wallet.

5 Likes

Can’t you use the Wallet Connect feature in the Trust wallet with your API key from Binance to access it…? I don’t know so that’s why I’m asking :+1:

2 Likes

Will they add a connect wallet feature

No doubt…it should be quite mutual

1 Like

Wallet connect feature is already available in Trust wallet. Simply click on settings and then look around for WalletConnect . Wallet connect feature used to connect your wallet to any dex.

5 Likes

I hope that’ll great if really binance and trust wallet will linked

2 Likes

@ahmedtanjid Please explain. How this feature is related to increase the liquidity in Trust Wallet?:+1:

Someone just asked, if they add wallet connect feature. So I replied to him. Wallet Connect doesn’t related with liquidity at all.

4 Likes