Bitcoin balance won't show up

My BTC balance has been missing since I’ve updated Trust Wallet to 1.33. The app show 2 of the transactions I’ve ever made, but not the balance which is at zero… I’ve waited whole day already, so no, this is not network congestion.
How that happened was—
Yesterday I’ve got contact via email with Trust support regarding my Zcash transfer issues(RESOLVED). The support asked me to uninstall the old version(after getting the info i provided via mail including screenshots and app version)> reinstall the latest/updated one. So i did. But not only my zec issue still persist, on top of that my BTC balance had gone missing as well after the restoring process. All other coins come up including ZEC, LTC, DOGE, and some BEP20 tokens, but not Bitcoin.
I’ve already checked on chain thru blockchain.com and Blockchair, and i can see my balance and 2 of my transactions. All confirmed on the chain.

Hope it is app/software issue that can be fixed by certain tweaks from the development teams. Just wish you guys update soon. Or just reroll back to previous version which had shown all transactions and balance no problem, and no had no lag at all. Now the app is also lagging very much in 1.33.
Will be waiting for your assistance guys. Thanks in advance, Bukain.

3 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Version: 1.33 Android
Wallet address: bc1qdu45srxc8yykrjehe8d4f0r3rnp3mct0w937gn
Issue: After updating, BTC and DOGE balances display as 0. Incoming transactions are displayed properly, no surprise outgoing transactions are displayed, LTC balance works fine.
Reinstalling and recovering from seed phrase did not resolve the issue.

2 Likes

@selder
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Version: 1.33 Android
Wallet address: bc1q303942dtcy4yar347wpqfq432ex0z76szm0z0c
Issue: After updating, BTC balances display as 0. Everything still there except Btc
Reinstalling and recovering from seed phrase did not resolve the issue.

2 Likes

@selder
Can you try sending the information again? Now should be fine with uploading media.

3 Likes

Hello can you also help me? My bnb balance won’t update after I transferred some from my exchanger wallet, meanwhile the transaction history said it is success…

2 Likes

My BTC shows up this morning! I guess champs at Trust did the tweak to their API, which i think could be the culprit of the issue(just my guess).
I really hope both of you above me also got to see the balance again(though my Trust have no issue showing DOGE balance with my case)

Also, Jenny, seem like I won’t be needing your assistance for now. Anyway thanks for your reply to the thread:)

1 Like

@JennyMillan can you help me solve my issue? cause my bnb balance still won’t show up. I would like to send screenshot of the transaction detail and my wallet version but the forum won’t let me…

@ferd86 I already answered your question on other thread. Reply with details asked on that thread please.

1 Like

I replied on the other topic but it keeps pending approval…
I don’t know why though…

@selder Can you try uninstalling your Trust wallet app and reinstalling again if that fixes it

1 Like

Reinstalling the app and/or restoring from seed phrase not fix the problem, as stated in original post.

As of my guess though they might indeed made some changes to the API with 1.33. Just my guess, might be wrong though

1 Like

Hi Selder, my pleasure.
Hmm… I don’t think it’s nothing to do with Google though. You can still install+keep using apps installed via their service Google play store. These apps link to their respective server(if online), not Google’s. So they have no real time synchronisation with Google in any way. So no, you don’t need to afraid of using Google service for installing the apps :slight_smile:
For their other services though (eg chrome), i would not recommend to anyone. Google is the most personal data homing company on the planet i assure you They know all your stuff

But for Google Play Store, it’s just asafe API for linking you with developers of Android developers And they can’t do anything to the apps presented in it, only the devs of those apps can.

1 Like

Btw did you guys(the one having the issue) ever restored into other Wallets while at the same time using Trust? I myself did make to several though (just beginner curiosity), from Atomic, Coinomi to even new names like Komodo’s AtomicDEX.
As of my knowledge(still very green), don’t think that would be the case with our problem. But I’m mentioning here just for the safe side, maybe Trust staff could give some insight on the subject.

Note: why i mentioned this, becuz some of those wallets generates different derivatives for the addressees. Coinomi in particular even let you generate as much as you like. Atomic in other hand… strange. It ain’t SegWit Their staffs even stated once it’s not recommended to restored “Atomic created” wallet into other Wallets(which shouldn’t have to be case as what if Atomic as a dev team gone). Not a fan of them personally. But I’m off topic here.

So to simply put, i don’t think it is related to “we restored to other Wallets while using Trust” though. No, that shouldn’t the case… I don’t think a 12-24 seeds linked Wallet can get “deformed” from over-restorations. Like i said, just for the safe side. Also i think i should mention that to you guys who having the same issues as mine. Really hoping you guys resolved the issue. We love our crypto huh :slight_smile:

When do u update for new Version? It seems that the new version 1.33 has problems on BtC for not showing up on our Balance

“Update on” on Trust Google play store page says 16 Sept 2021. So they must updated to 1.33 on that day

And yes, Trust really do seem like having some form of problem with showing up BTC balance. Though my balance shown up after waiting 24-48 hours, so I’d suggest you wait abit more. Let the wallet stay in your phone a night or two. Don’t uninstall/reinstall it. Let it work it’s thing for a night(synchronisation)
Hope you can see the balance soon:)

Por favor me ayudan, envíe dinero a una cuenta, por red se cancelo el saldo y se reenvío a mi cuenta y no aparece el dinero. Me ayudan por favor. Gracias

Hello please I’m having the same issue too my bitcoin balance won’t show buh it’s showing in the browser
Please help I’ve uninstalled and installed it buh nothing changes please help

Wallet address

bc1q0ye9fw3kghrtg06sdx8tdxsh8h396lkt878a3l

Version 11.1 (954)