Bitcoin is $10000 - The market prices are way off

The price of bitcoin in the trust wallet is way less than $10,000 but the official data says otherwise.

What is the issue. Noticed this week but assumed it was an anomaly

17 Likes

I am having similar issues with Trust Wallet Pricing on other tokens also

4 Likes

Market value shown at trust wallet is realtime global average, that’s what I thought. We get different values on all exchanges.

8 Likes

yeah, it’s natural to have slightly different prices on different exchanges. Just be patient a bit, it will refresh in time once the value is a bit more stable :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was getting 15-20 percent differences than on binance or on coin gecko.

4 Likes

The attitude is laid back but 5 minutes delay in data when trading can be big buck$

3 Likes

May be the ticker or the server of the price is late

3 Likes

Also, remember that btc=10000usdt/usdc/busd isnt 10k$ usd. So if you will see 10000 u.s. dollars for 1 btc in binance you will see 10100, because it will be usdt.

2 Likes

Today pump for dump soon or btc can run to $20,000 we’ll see

2 Likes

@Kikcha
Binance own trust and recently aquired CMC
Should be right always

2 Likes

It should look into. But I think every platform has there own way of exchange

1 Like

I actually asked same question on the official trust wallet telegram channel, I was really confused checking the price of BTC on CMC and not the same on trust wallet

2 Likes

Yeah, every exchange will have a slightly different price, just stick to wherever you exchange, keep the price right for yourself!

1 Like

I didn’t sell btc for eth I sold fiat for both
great idea

2 Likes

I hopefully more than now, cous i hold 500$ in BTC go go go

3 Likes

And? Read how prices are calculated in trust:
community.trustwallet. com/t/where-does-trust-wallet-get-coin-pricing-data-from/333. Look at charts at any exchange where you can trade to USD (not to usdt) 10k+ was only for couple of minutes. And Trust is showing global average with more average level of price because of renew time.

1 Like

And other thing to notice: Do you understand that invest money and support devs isnt equal to buy and manage?
Binance invest in Trust wallet, but not manage it.

Trust wallet is not an exchange or a trading platform, therefore the value you see, I presume is the average of the sum total in major exchanges. The values in CMC and CoinGecko are not the same. My thoughts.

The price of the btc I bound to change so I guess we jxt have to be patient

It seems like the price on exchangers wallet is a bit higher when compared with the private wallets.