Bitcoin Lightning Support

Hi

Please add Bitcoin Lightning Support (Send.Recieve.Invoice) to Trust Wallet if possible.

The Lightning Network allows users to send or receive Bitcoin quickly and cheaply by moving transactions off of the main blockchain — you can think of it as being a little like an HOV lane on a highway.

Best

36 Likes

Support this topic. LN is a pretty useful solution for many users! :slightly_smiling_face: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

13 Likes

What will be fees :heart:estimation, thats what attracts people, trust bitcoin fee is okay but lesss fee longer t
Confirmation, for a lighten confirmation whats the fee plan?:heart::heart:

10 Likes

Please sir I want you to favour help me with just small thing and I no many of you can give.

This is my btc address

bc1qhlpudz9h8zjl2wv63nra7lc2hddzz4tlk8rf0j

If you help by the grace of God all of your problem God will solve it for in Jesus name amen I will see who is man of God

3 Likes

Can user successfully with this and if can be trust wallet for me I wish to be one of members

4 Likes

Abeg help me with Bitcoin
I needed to be a good morning I am from Nigeria and I will be u and ur god bless you from where you are and how much u go give me and all by the email rechinge it was the first time in number abeg help me

bc1qhlpudz9h8zjl2wv63nra7lc2hddzz4tlk8rf0j

6 Likes

I vote for this! This would be phenomenal and would make it an easy switch for many people who already used Trust Wallet

8 Likes

Definitely support this! It blows my mind that some of the major crypto exchanges like Coinbase and Trust Wallet have not yet implemented the BTC Lightning Network! Kudos to Binance for realizing the importance!

4 Likes

Is there any way to know if this is on the roadmap and possible ETA?

This is long overdue and would be a huge value add for Trust.

1 Like

Please add the btc lightning networkto trust wallet i a trust wallet user for years i would love to see this lightning network on board.

2 Likes