Bitcoin not receive

Can a receipt be faked with your wallet address on it?
I really don’t know what to do now :sob::sob:

2 Likes

@William8928 Of course it can be faked, only way to confirm is by checking your address on the blockchain.

1 Like

What if the coin was sent to a wrong blockchain?
What will then happen?

1 Like

@William8928 Bitcoin is a standalone network but you can request a transaction hash from the sender if you believe it was some other token you received.

1 Like

That’s the problem the person can’t send me a transaction hash because she said she sent it through a bitcoin ATM

1 Like

@William8928 Then you may need to wait then, your address shows no history of received BTC. It is really not a Trust wallet issue.

1 Like

Do you mean maybe I should wait if I will maybe receive the bitcoin on my wallet someday?

1 Like

@William8928 Yes you need to wait.

1 Like

What is the longest time do you think it can take to receive a bitcoin sent to any wallet?

1 Like

@William8928 That depends on the sending wallet, like I said earlier it is not a Trust wallet issue as nothing was received to your address.

1 Like

Hello sir, I send my token to another wallet but it didn’t receive, but when I check on history it said “completed” the address I gave was right. The token did not transfer to my another wallet.

@Yasuo07 Can you provide the receiving address and transaction hash.

1 Like

Hello. I’m new here I created a new wallet yesterday and received $150 in it and I can’t send it out. What’s the problem, my app is up to date as I just downloaded.

@authuser Is there an error message you get when trying to send out ?

If a bitcoin transaction is made from a bitcoin machine will the receipt be sent to you on email?

@William8928 That’s not related to Trust wallet so not really sure about it.