Bitcoin not receive

Someone sent me a bitcoin worth 2200 dollars since April 1 and I haven’t been able to receive it yet, can someone help me out?

6 Likes

@William8928 Did you check your address on the explorer to see if you received it ?

7 Likes

I really need who cares help me solve this problem I can even pay the person if I can receive the token

5 Likes

I checked already but I can’t see it there
Some told me it’s in my wallet but I can’t see it because the token was held on the blockchain

1 Like

@William8928 If you can’t see it in your address on the blockchain explorer then it isn’t on your address.

1 Like

I checked already but I can’t see it there
Some told me it’s in my wallet but I can’t see it because the token was held on the blockchain and I have to do a dtp process of depositing the same amount to a contract address before I can see the token

1 Like

@William8928 That is of course a scam and you should ignore such.
Since you are expecting a token, you should be able to get a transaction hash from the sender so you can see where your tokens are.

1 Like

I don’t have the transaction hash but I have the receipt maybe I can send you my wallet address so you can help me check

bc1qsmt4ufjeuau5j0mjyqeeq5sclyyeghh2fkgpx9

1 Like

@William8928 There’s no activity on this wallet yet.

1 Like

Hi, i also have an issue where i’ve sent the bitcoin to the recipient, it says transaction complete but the recipient said he received nothing. I have double checked the address and it is correct, somehow he doesn’t receive anything. I really need help.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

@matteo33 Please check the address you sent to on the blockchain explorer and see if they received or not.

1 Like

I really don’t know what to do now because the person keep saying she sent the money to my wallet :weary::weary:

1 Like

Do you think my Wallet has issues that is why I can’t receive transactions?

1 Like

Uploading: AB945359-4D0E-4774-9B41-A1C9198F6D61.jpeg…

I really need you to help me because I really need thy money :disappointed:

1 Like

@William8928 Can you provide your receiving address and transaction hash ?

2 Likes

I can only provide my receiving address because the transaction was not on the receipt sent to me

bc1qsmt4ufjeuau5j0mjyqeeq5sclyyeghh2fkgpx9

1 Like

I mean the transaction hash was not in the receipt that was sent to me

2 Likes

@William8928 Your address has no history of any transactions.

1 Like

Yes because that was suppose to be the first transaction but I don’t know why I can’t receive it until now :cry::cry:

1 Like

@William8928 It most likely wasn’t even sent to you.
It’s not a Trust wallet issue if your tokens were sent to your address.

1 Like