Bitcoin sent not Received

I withdraw my Bitcoin from my Cashapp to my Trust wallet on December 24th and I haven’t received my Bitcoin yet now it’s January 1st 2022 and I haven’t received my Bitcoin yet, help!!! Trust pls don’t scam me​:pensive::pensive:, I withdrew to my other Bitcoin wallet on Paxful and I can find my Bitcoin but I can’t see my Bitcoin I sent to my Trust wallet $200 is a huge money

2 Likes

Hello @Machala01 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I don’t have the transaction hash but I have a screenshot of when it was sent successfully

I don’t have the transaction hash but I have a screenshot of when it was sent successfully

1 Like

It’s not uploading file, please is there any way I can send the screenshot?

App Version 6.15(6153)

bc1qy52zw6ytltny4n98j6fc5cw54eu4rfz5caxns3

I don’t have the transaction hash but I sent a screenshot of when it was withdrawn successfully

I withdraw Bitcoin from cashapp to my Trust wallet and I haven’t received my Bitcoin since 24th Dec 2021

@Machala01 this address has never received any transaction. Also, no blockchain transaction that doesn’t generate transaction hash. Contact sender platform and ask them for transaction hash.

1 Like

It’s is sent, I have the sent successful screenshot with me but it’s not uploading since have been trying to upload it

1 Like

@Machala01 you can send screenshot but without transaction hash nothing we can do.

Also, send all details asked on my first reply above.

1 Like