Bitcoin transaction failed

Hello, My Transaction Failed on trust wallet but it wasn’t reversed. I made this transaction on nov 15th and now it’s showing failed and I haven’t gotten my money back. Below is the transaction harsh and wallet information

Transaction hash:
8f80f3b476167434f4a1e436dd1e6d9e9dfd16909db4fa653622758b529cd248

Receiver Address:
1HT9oL3Zzh5kyPvobBL5Zqofci3Q5nvBgw

Sender Address:
bc1qgyyjgvuqcm9pyd8e3cn39d04scfzdmxzwecme5

App version:
Version 10.1 (827)

1 Like

Hello @Stanleychris
That transaction hash doesn’t seem to exist at all, can you confirm you have the right one.

Yes it is a correct harsh but I can’t find it on blockchain explorer anymore since the transaction status changed to failed. I don’t know why it’s impossible to send images. I want to send a screenshot of the transaction.

@Stanleychris Can you reimport your wallet then or check on blockchair.com and you can easily go through a list of all your transactions.

1 Like

I just checked the blockchain explorer and the harsh is correct but the transaction is showing invalid.
Please i will appreciate if you help me see through to this urgently
Thank you in advance.

i have just done that and the particular transaction was wiped out of my account like it never happened. this is not right at all. how can i send images?

@Stanleychris You should be able to attach screenshots now

here are the screenshots

this was the transaction while it was still pending on blockchain when it showed failed, i didn’t get back my btc neither did the recipient. it was completely wiped off the blockchain. All the informations i provided are 100% correct

@Stanleychris Is this screenshot from now?
Your balance doesn’t match what’s on the explorer.
I’d still say you reimport your wallet.

i have done that Tobi, my money is still not back and the failed transactions on my history was wiped off like nothing happened with without seeing my money… please trust wallet team should check this error on their end. with the information i have provided, trust wallet team should review my account and do the right thing please. the blockchain screenshot was done about a day after i made the transaction but after the status changed from pending to failed it went out of blockchain explorer

And about the balance not matching. Btc price is not stable so i’m sure the price increased that changed the value.

@Stanleychris The BTC value in USD would fluctuate if it’s about price volatility and not the BTC balance.
Please check the explorer again, you’d see a list of your transactions and also your balance.

Can’t you return my funds to me ?
I’m asking for help to reverse my money since the transaction failed.

My transaction is failed as well here since 4days now I don’t know what to do very painful

@Diamond20 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

2 Likes

@Tobi can’t i get my money back ? I have provided with all the information you requested please help me i brother. I need this money urgently this is my last money please please please

Hello Tobi, I have sent Bitcoin since November 19 and it’s still showing pending on my wallet and still no confirmation on the Blockchain network. It’s been 6days no change. The number or confirmations are not even increasing, they keep going up and down. I’m getting frustrated, I really need it to take care of myself.

@Ineedhelp You’d need to wait till it’s confirmed or dropped back to your wallet.

1 Like

@Tobi any idea when it will be confirmed or reversed??
Any can’t the transaction be cancelled like Ethereum??
And is there any assurance that if it’s ever reversed and I retry it won’t happen again??