Bitcoin transaction problem

i do not have a transaction hash, it has not reflected on the explorer blockchain at all

@Notyourmate12 You’d need to be patient then.

I just need an official word—is it that it is stuck? or what is the evaluation of the transaction hash not yet assigned over 18 hours Mr.Tobi?

@Notyourmate12 I don’t know about that, since it isn’t in your wallet or on the blockchain yet then it’s not really a Trust wallet issue.

1 Like

I have the same issues and more !! I have been trying to send $15 in BTC and get numerous errors depending on the time of day !
Usually “An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your inputs and balances and try again. Internal JSON-RPC error.”
or “Dust error UTXO”
I have tried every possible combination of values to send and still no luck.
I eveb get the same errors if swapping USDT for BTC

@Piliglish Please read this:

1 Like

Trying the same thing, my Trust Wallet told me the current network fee is $16. So yes, you need more.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Help me cancel this transaction pls

e701d7523a08481b85fb2a4cbd3714cfef0c757ded16de7526717b9fe57a8c51
The transaction hash :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

I can’t send bitcoin out it’s showing -26: tn-mempool-conflict

Code: 400 I did everything I could tried everything possible

@Patricklouiz We have no way to cancel transactions.
You’d need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

I purchased Bitcoin I to my trustwallet. . I see the transaction where it was added and transaction said to be completed but see 0 BTC. Can you help me find my BTC?

@Frank101 Please follow the guide below:

Please I don’t understand this why is sending fee more than the amount I sent out from my wallet I have let me say total bitcoin 107$ bitcoin in my wallet and I sent out let me say 55$ bitcoin to my trading wallet app and my balance is now show 5$ in my trust wallet account balance how is that possible I want to know

bc1q3hv45duq4fgfn2eeagf7wm53exs02gdafqzzkt Here is my wallet address
This the receipt address which I sent 3KxpLYBc2N8FocPvpwh31qCmtcHnEq4iCf

@Desmond1991 Please be informed that all transactions in the blockchain require transaction fees in order to be processed by the miners/validators regardless of whether it was a successful transaction or not.

The app calculates transaction fees in real time according to network conditions.
These fees go to the miners/validators directly, not to the Trust Wallet team.

Good morning please they sent coin since on 14th and didnt see it yet and was confirmed in blochain

@Ryanpatrickmcnutly Please provide the transaction hash

bc1qwa7jmn6ruhhz8fay32mder5pgx4jp8ml47k2mu
Have tried my possible sir this my wallet address

bc1qwa7jmn6ruhhz8fay32mder5pgx4jp8ml47k2mu
please help me since dec 14 am begging you for God sake

Its my sister she only use cashapp bitcoin sent it to me and this 5 times she has been using it only what she do send to me always is recipt i dont know much about bitcoin or anything

@Ryanpatrickmcnutly You need to provide the transaction hash like i said