Below, you will find a set of fundamental steps that users can undertake to address common issues, including discrepancies in balance display:
1. Ensure that you have the latest version of the Trust Wallet app installed (iOS - Android - Browser Extension). It is highly recommended to update the app to the latest version before attempting any other troubleshooting steps.
2. Reboot your device. Often, a simple reboot of your device can resolve a range of issues.
3. Try using a different network provider. This could include WiFi or cellular data(4G/5G). A different network provider may resolve any connectivity issues you are experiencing.
4. Clear the app cache from your device’s settings. This can often resolve any issues related to the app’s performance. After you clear the cache, force close the app and retry.
5. Try to do a reimport of your wallet. This can be done by following the instructions provided within the Trust Wallet app or from here.
Please try the above solutions in the order provided. If you are still experiencing issues after trying all of these steps, please let contact our Customer Support by clicking here.
WARNING: Scammers will message you privately offering solutions to solve your problem. Block anyone who does that if you care for the safety of your funds and report it to the admins of this forum and/or on Telegram.