Bitcoin transaction problem

The one they sent to me havent get to my account or havent reflect or have hash thats why i said can i give u my address so that you can help me check whats problems all about or if someone sent you coin and u didnt receive it is it the sender issue or u the receiver

@Ryanpatrickmcnutly You’d need to be patient then till you get it from the sending wallet.

Sir please what could happen cause sent from my sister wallet to my own since dec 14 havent see the coin what could happen or what can she do and this 5th time she has been using cash app to send me coin not first time

@Ryanpatrickmcnutly Please ask for a transaction hash, your address has no history of tokens on that said date.

How will they use about 52$ to send total bitcoin I send out of my wallet is 55$ how will they use 52$ to send that amount out of my wallet and you said it’s chargers and moreover the last 24$ I sent I only got 10$ in my trading app I don’t know how you people will refund back my 52$ back to my wallet

How it’s that possible at I sent 35$ I got 32$ in my other wallet second I sent 10$ I got 9$ again I sent 24$ I got just 10$ and you sent they took about 52$ for sending fee just for total amount of I sent plus everything is 55$ you send they use about 52$ for sending fee hmmm how is that possible I want to known

@Desmond1991 The fees aren’t charged by the app, it depends on the network capacity of bitcoin.
Kindly read this to have an understanding of how this works:

I send bitcoin to bitcoin address the same crypto exchange the name of the app is Zickie
3KxpLYBc2N8FocPvpwh31qCmtcHnEq4iCf
Here is the bitcoin wallet address I send to

And here is my trust wallet bitcoin address

I should forward it to u when she gives me right or what after that boss or do i have her to mail cash app or call them which one will be the best sir ?

@Ryanpatrickmcnutly You can always check the transaction hash or your BTC receiving address on blockchair.com to see your transactions.

9a82e856a4fa77ec8a10afba705cdaa88ee352817ba8e69a737a0b149379ab55

This it

1 Like

9a82e856a4fa77ec8a10afba705cdaa88ee352817ba8e69a737a0b149379ab55

Can you help check this hash

1 Like

Please my bitcoin transaction has been pending since 5 December any help please

@FaLco There’s really nothing we can do regarding pending transactions as it is on the blockchain.
You need to wait till it’s confirmed.

Good evening sir they have contacted whwre they sent me coin sir and its show them my wallet address that i got the coin and withraw it already and here i didnt see anything yet

@Ryanpatrickmcnutly Check my response above, I told you the tokens were received and sent out already but you said it’s not the one.
Can you check the list of transactions on your address and see if you do not recognize any?

Hello!
I sent out bitcoins since 14th of this month and it’s still on pending and also displaying bitcoins congestion.
Please what do I do?

@Bella20 All you can do is just wait for the transaction to be confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

Hello.
I tried to send bitcoins to another account but it says “An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your entries and balances and try again. Internal JSON-RPC error.”

@Pillolo Please update your app and try sending out again

my app is up to date aswell so that should not be the problem is triend to send from pc or phone but both don’t work