Bitcoin transaction problem

i understand that, but why was my ticket automatic closed with an automatic respond?

@3royal4 I don’t think it was closed, there’s always an auto response after submitting a ticket.

I have been waiting over 3 days for Bitcoin to get swapped to Ethereum. No response from support. Ticket has been submitted over 48 hours ago. Super frustrating can’t cancel the transaction and don’t have access to my funds. It just always says processing.

@brian.d.amste Can you provide a transaction hash?

I think this is it

665a1d6699a0cb10b06d311a89c48097461d7752322006628e22201fb750420e

@brian.d.amste There’s really nothing we can do regarding pending transactions as it is on the blockchain.
You need to wait till it’s confirmed.

Please can you help me with my similar problem i purchased bitcoin but did not show in wallet. Except history of transaction confirming the purchase and block confirmation

@WSareo Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

why my message has been removed? Let me create a new topic or answer to my issue!! I want to transfer my BTC and I still have an network error. It’s not normal. So please, help me. thanks.

@Gabby604 Can you confirm if your app is up to date first ? If it is, then you can try deleting and then reimporting your wallet before sending again.

Thanks i tried but i keep getting message “error importing key store”

Please help! Need to recover my funds.

@WSareo Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

the app is the latest version. I tried to delete the app, reinstall it and reimport my wallet and still the same. No other message than “Network error occurred”.
But, I have the app and the same wallet installed on another phone. I tried and this time I have the error: “Unable to transfer due to dust UTXO error”.

What does it means?

@Gabby604 Please read this:

Hi can you please help me, I am getting a failed to sign transaction error whenever I try and send my funds

@TwoStepper The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your inputs and balances and try again. Internal JSON-RPC error. Cannot send BTC @Tobi

@jacobforu Please update your app and try again, if you need further support please submit a ticket at support.trustwallet.com.

I trying to withdraw my 0.000051 (i have 0.000058) btc to other wallet but they tell me a network error for 3-5 days. How i wtihdraw the my btc?

Tell me how i fix this.

@tbxl5721 Please read my response above.
You need to contact the support team regarding any issue and not here.