Bitcoin transaction problem

I just decreased the amount. I was sending and the transaction went through. My apologies for wasting your time. hopefully this solution will help someone else having the same problem.

1 Like

@Boycat Great that worked out.

Can you please help me sort out this unknown error occurred I have tried all I could to sort this out please help me out please

1 Like

@Pablo13420 Can you clarify what you mean?
What error is that?

3 Likes

Hello good day, I don’t understand what’s going on with trust wallet this days, someone send me 35$ coin yesterday and I receive alert but the coin didn’t reflect in my wallet why now

3 Likes

@Mic01 Please follow the troubleshoot guide below

5 Likes

Please why is my transaction still pending it’s till pending since yesterday morning

@Sokoyebom Can you provide the transaction hash ?

1 Like

Yes I can provide my hash tag 41b5d4f7d3d4fbe70f866ef2f51fa3c669695118878204947840025a2d4153bb

1 Like

@Sokoyebom You would need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or dropped back to the sending wallet.

Please I need someone to help me out solving my withdrawal issues of an unknown error occurred

2 Likes

@Pablo13420 The amount you’re trying to send out is too low, just wait till the average fees reduce and also please stop spamming the forums.

My bitcoin transaction appears failed but on the explorer it appears to be unconfirmed for more than 3 days. And I can’t send another transaction cause it’s displaying “ -26: txn-mempool-conflict
Code: 400”…. What do i do?

1 Like

@Pman You need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or dropped back to your wallet.

2 Likes

How long will it take? Cause this is day 4 already.
I was thinking there’s a way to cancel it or increase the fee to fasting up the transaction

@Pman I don’t know how long it will take as it’s not really a Trust wallet issue.

1 Like

Whoa. So nothing can be done? I just have to wait for whenever? Shittt. I feel trust wallet should have a way out on this, this is sad

1 Like

@Pman It’s actually not caused by Trust wallet.
The bitcoin network mostly is congested and takes longer for some transactions to be confirmed.

2 Likes

Hello I have $10 in my wallet I can seem to send it please you get should tell me what to do

I have a problem withdrawing my bitcoin to another wallet . It says transaction is not signed

1 Like