Bitcoin transaction problem

Hi, i Cannot send any BTC because there’s a nod issue. There’s written it Will be fixen with the next release But when Will that be?

1 Like

@Fja Please wait patiently for the update.

2 Likes

I received a transaction from a chivo wallet to my trust wallet, since the 12th the transaction is still pending and i don’t know to to get it

2 Likes

Pls attend to me :sob::sob:i really need to move those funds out because the wallet that sent it doesn’t take transfer fee , it was sent from a Chivo to my trust wallet address

2 Likes

@Goldodogu Please provide the transaction hash

2e56bcf87d2848795172d3c646153cb2ea4a1b0766a9502f60c5bf53cdc002b5

That the hash pls help me , if they can charge 4$ i don’t mind pls

1 Like

Pls help me once the money land I’ll appreciate, it doesn’t show on my transaction history but pending in chain explore

1 Like

@Goldodogu I don’t understand your complaint at all.
If your transaction is still pending, you have to wait till it’s confirmed.
We can’t do anything about it.

@Tobi Can you please help me too, I can’t send out my coin , it keeps saying dust utxo error and I changed the network fee Many times it still saying the same thing, I have #44+ on it and I need to send it out for urgent purpose

1 Like

@Hybee1 You’d need to wait till the average fees is reduced so you’d be able to send out or your transaction may be stuck for long.

1 Like

Tobi I’m getting this error on TW desktop please help. Im trying to send BTC to XDFI wallet

An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your inputs and balances and try again. Internal JSON-RPC error.

1 Like

@Boycat Can you check if your app is up to date then try sending out again.

1 Like

Yes I just downloaded the extension. I will delete and reinstall to see if that works.

1 Like

Same issue after reinstall. I turned off vpn and reinstalled still same error.

2 Likes

I just decreased the amount. I was sending and the transaction went through. My apologies for wasting your time. hopefully this solution will help someone else having the same problem.

1 Like

@Boycat Great that worked out.

Can you please help me sort out this unknown error occurred I have tried all I could to sort this out please help me out please

1 Like

@Pablo13420 Can you clarify what you mean?
What error is that?

3 Likes

Hello good day, I don’t understand what’s going on with trust wallet this days, someone send me 35$ coin yesterday and I receive alert but the coin didn’t reflect in my wallet why now

3 Likes

@Mic01 Please follow the troubleshoot guide below

5 Likes