BNB available, but when I want to make a transfer says "not enough BNB for network fees"

So, I need to transfer some ORN coins in Binance in order to send them back in Trustwallet through ERC20 network. The coins are now BEP20 tokens and I need them ERC20, în order to stake them in the Orion Protocol Network.

I have 0,05 BNB available, and the rest are staked.

It doesn’t let me make the transfer, saying I don’t have enough BNB to cover the transaction fees. Which are 0,00072 BNB, way less than my available BNB.

Tks în advance for your help!

I had this problem and found a solution through trial and error! There are two types of BNB on trust wallet. Move some to the one that has 0 funds in then try. I spent hours trying to work this out and moving the funds to non-smart chain bnb worked! Hope this works for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I trying to swap BNB for BNB smart chain and getting same error “ not enough BNB to cover network fees” . Any idea how to fix this?

similar thing happened to so many people on our community here and they testified here that they got help from trustwallet so contact trustwallet+13078001296 to help you resolve your issues because they helped him

1 Like

At binan smart chain you need bep20 bnb as a fee if you want to send any beo20 token (BSC)

I’m still waiting for a reply (around 4 days now). So don’t think any mod/admin will reply soon, i’m sorry…

similar thing happened to so many people on our community here and they testified here that they got help from trustwallet so contact trustwallet+13078001296 to help you resolve your issues because they helped him .

I can´t do anything in my trust wallet app. Swap, Trade, Withdraw everywhere it says not enough bnb to cover network fees. Also unable to swap BNB to SCBNB. I have enough fund in my wallet. Please advise/support. (email also has been sent to support team)

Hello @kapsayee To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Refer the attachment

2. bnb1lvl9crhlwutgmsydespm5mw9a964x0vjdjhhau

3. Dont have any

4. I have fund in BUSD wallet, while i try to click on ‘swap to smart chain’ inside BUSD (which has enough funds, refer the below snipshot, even i try to tranfer 25% or 50% or 75% or 100%, i get ‘Error: you don’t have enough BNB to cover network fees’ refer the below snipshot)

Please let know if you need further details on above issue.

@kapsayee this address has no any BNB balance. I see only BUSD. Swap can’t be done without BNB BEP2 fee.

Thanks for the quick response :slight_smile:
Questions!

1. Is it possible to swap funds from BUSD to BNB without balance in BNB?
  2. How do i add fund to BNB balance?
  3. How much of minimum BNB fund is required to transfer/swap? do you have any tool to calculate the BNB transfer fees?
    Please advise the best pratice :slight_smile:
  1. Nope, it is impossible.
  2. To get BNB,

BNB needed for fee is displayed on confirmation screen when trying to transfer your funds. It is usually less than 1$.

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry to go off topic but I can’t seem to start a new topic?

I am trying to get my BUSD out but it’s saying I don’t not have enough smart chain BNB BPE20.
It’s quite tricky and need some help as I am really low on fiat and need to withdraw BUSD

Here’s my wallet just incase

0x7AEfb8a59B33c129DeEDCABb873A9AC4377D9f86

Much appreciated

Thank you for all support and info :slight_smile: Loved the quick support :slight_smile: issue has been resolved

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!