BnB balance not showing up in pancakeswap

Hey there,

I can’t seem to figure out what’s happening here
In my trust wallet it shows a BNB balance of balance of 0.217621
But in Pancakeswap it’s not showing my bnb balance correctly, it shows a BNB balance of 0.0002936, so I can’t swap with it. It does show the correct safemoon balance, but not bnb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Greetings,

1 Like

Hello @Taurusfire To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hey Alan,

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

1. Version 2.7

2. (I guess you mean the BNB receive address:)

3. There is no transaction because I don’t have balance according to pancakeswap :slight_smile:

4. I want to swap BNB to Empire token. But when I get on pancakeswap via trust wallet to swap, my BNB balance isn’t right. It says 0.0002936 instead of the actual 0.217621 I have.

5. Extra screenshots to show what I explain in 4.

Thank you for looking at it in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Taurusfire you have BNB BEP2 in your wallet and PancakeSwap is BEP20 (Smart Chain) protocol that’s why it reflects on smart chain balance.

To convert your BNB BEP2 to BEP20, follow this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

2 Likes

Hello @Upsidedown To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

1 Like

I have sorted now sorry to waste your time. Insaw your solution after posting.

1 Like

hi guys i have a problem but this morning i opened trust wallet, then i bought some BNB (with the orange symbol) and then i went to Dapps, went to pancakeswap connected to trust wallet and now trust wallet tells me that i have 0 euro as transferred on pancakeswap and pancakeswap it tells me that my wallet is insufficient this because i bought bnp-bep2 and not bnp-bep20 now what can i do?

1 Like

@Itachi17 Please read this above regarding your issue, your tokens are on the bep2 network and therefore you need to make a cross chain swap to bep20 if you want to swap on Pancakeswap.

1 Like

Hi can you also help me ?
I was trying to transfer bnb from my binance account to trust wallet bnb. The transfer is marked completed but no bnb shown !
What should i do ?

1 Like

Hello @Patrick23 To better assist, please send the following information:

1 Like

1 Like

@Alan47 hi alan is there any updates ? Im still waiting for the result.

bnb1lx0n0vzz0jwq97gvjaqa2ns8wh8su4zppchyct

This is the receiving address

1 Like

@Patrick23 you already received your BNB and you crosschain swap to Smart Chain, here’s transaction: Transaction Hash (TxHash): 042E9839C2BB17BF2FECB9405F312AE0051E71F8A2123B0148C340293B8631EF | BNB Beacon Chain

Then, you swapped your smart chain BNB for RACA tokens which are in your address currently, here’s transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xa058c65354643f4e9a6bed9ca6c1d6481451ab4150d0973287aa19eca3e2c447

1 Like

My Trust wallet not showing BNB which I have send from wazirx exchange please help to recover my coins

1 Like

Hello @Irfan3 To better assist, please send the following information:

1 Like

1 Like

bnb1hm6pdc9662d27pe2gth6565fzxrsaq59dhyegw

This is my Receiving address of trust wallet

1 Like

D22478A7C06DAB1418CD1B044BA93B4589DF32BE95B643AB50148829B8F91106

Dear sir I have transferred BNB from wazirx account to trust wallet but it not transferred neither I m able to find Binance . Please help to find out my coins.

1 Like

@Irfan3 this transaction hash is not valid or your transaction didn’t reflected to the blockchain. Contact WazirX for support on this issue. You funds didn’t reach destination address.

1 Like