Bnb / bsc fee for swapping busd to bsc for safemoon

hey everyone im new in using trust wallet, trying to buy safemoon thru trustwallet, turns out i need small amount of bsc (54 cents) and now got my busd stuck and cant afford the minimum 0,1 bnb withdrawal just to get my money swapped or out, can someone help? i would greatly appreciate it and i will pay it back for their bsc help!

I also need some BNB for the same reason
Hopefully someone can help with this

Same bro… not anyone is helping me… if you find a way please help me i need 0.50€ Smartchain address : 0x4Fe23A26Ed011D59AD888851aB9f3340d241A049

I’m also missing $0.50 for smartchain for switching busn to bnb, I’m new to it, if someone can help I would be very grateful please… adress is:
0x7f3b92138714e49248EDE0b43E3bDfa0e2e4Cef4

Hi,

I am new user of trust wallet and crypto i had made a mistake i purchased 19.7 busd to convert it to bnb smartchain, but when i try swap using dex in trustwallet i surprised that bnb is required to fee, i badlly atuck in rhis situation, can anyone help me and guide what to do to convert in bnb smartchain in trust wallet, can exchange do this and deduct fee from busd.

Any help would be highly appreciated, please

I can return as i am able to convert to bnb smartchain

My bnb address is

bnb1py8ku9a4pw2237l6xxaqfha8wp8mvcnm858cpj

Perhaps @Daojin could help me? Would greatly appreciate it :slight_smile: ahh if i would know that bsc needs fee i wouldnt use busd as an option :frowning:

I Have enough bnb. But it won’t allow me to transfer my SafeMoon out of the wallet. It appears to be stuck saying that I can’t afford the fees. Please help with this

@Belaluna1
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

IM having trouble uploading the images. It says I cant upload media???

“Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
???