BNB in trust wallet transferred straight out after purchase

Hi there

I opened up my trust wallet account yesterday and brought BNB using simplex. As soon as the coins landed in my BNB wallet they were transferred into a different BNB wallet instantly that does not belong to me. Have I been scammed somehow?

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the keys to your wallet. Learn more here:

I think you did. Did you click any links, share a QR CODE or enter a seed phrase.

Not at all. Had the wallet for like 15 minutes. Just made purchase of BNB via simplex. I did click on website to see details on how to purchase safemoon but that’s it.

Hi thanks for you reply. I dowloaded app through Google play and I had a pass code and finger print on. I literally had the wallet all set up and secure and brought BNB via simplex. When the BNB went into my account it went straight out automatically within seconds if landing in wallet. I’ve shared no details with anyone.

Do you see any transaction history of the sent BNB? If you do, then the best thing to do is create a new wallet as your current wallet is compromised.

It’s only the BNB wallet that’s an issue, I’ve transferred HOLO in there and had no issues.

Three transactions were made into the wallet below:

bnb17g4tgvfn9dyvlweyvywprrlgaatyxyumkg7tm4

Hi ! Literally the same thing happened to me with Safemoon! I have my seed password in a safe , nobody ever saw it and I woke up one morning and all my Safemoon was sent to another wallet , but nobody gives me an explanation or help :slight_smile:
So strange that you can see the transaction and the other persons wallet but you can not do anything about it :frowning:

Same just got got for 8billion safemoon and nothing I can do about it 12k gone to a scumbag