BNB locked for 7 days

Hello, I was getting familiar with trust wallet and decided to exchange some amount of BNB into TWT on completion I found out the amount I exchanged had been locked for 7 days as a stake. I don’t understand, when you exchange are you indirectly staking? And how do I get my funds back as it’s not even up to the minimum needed to stake

Hello @Valirex To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying out the exchange function on Trust wallet, I was trying to get TWT with BNB and at the end of the exchange I found out my BNB had now been staked instead of being exchanged.

@Valirex send your wallet address here in plain text too (copy and paste here).
Also from your screenshot above I don’t see any staked BNB.

Oh my bad am so sorry, thanks for your time. I expected the coin to automatically show up without me adding it to my list of coins, I just went now to add it manually and I can see my TWT.

THANKS AGAIN