Bnb memo number missing

rying to transfer my BNB coins to my other wallet however when i want to transfer it says “Please enter the correct Memo while sending BNB. Any error will cause permanent and irreversible loss of money…”

HOWEVER your wallet doesn’t give the memo.

Also when i put the adress of the receiving wallet it says the address is wrong.( I’ve check the address in few places it is the right address)

also when i want to swap my bnb or mco to another coin it it says "insufficient bnb balance although i have 3.9 bnb in my account like you can see in the attached picture.

2 Likes

Hello I have not included the memo while sending BNB from Trsut wallet to Binance US. hence i didnt receive my BNB to Binance. Can someone help me how to resolve this .

3 Likes

Hello. I have same concern.
Bnb memo is missing.

Is there any support here to help us about it???

1 Like

I sent BNB with no memo to an exchange and they want my txid in trust wallet however I can only get in on bscan. Is there a way to show them the txid in trust so they will release my coins?

1 Like

I have the same problem. Binance ask me for a memo but Trust wallet doesn’t give me this memo.

Hello @Josebe To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

2. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Binance asks me for a Memo in order to send BNB to Trust wallet by the Bep2 network but Trustwallet doesn’t provide a Memo. Thank you.

Hello when sending to non custodial wallets like the Trust wallet, you do not need to add a memo.
You only need to when sending to a Centralized exchange.

That’s the problem. Binance asks for a Memo, it’s compulsory, without it I can’t send BNB by the Bep2 network. Thanks.

@Josebe MEMO is not required when sending to Trust wallet as my colleague explained above. If putting MEMO is mandatory, you can type anything on MEMO field it will work.