BNB money wont show up and no pending transactions

I’ve read that people have had success with waiting until late at night or really early in the morning, and it swapped instantly. They said that they thought the issue was happening because the system is overloaded with transactions. I’m mad that they didn’t reverse the fees, but if I can get it to work I’ll just move on and not make the same mistake. I was under the impression that I could covert bnb in pancakeswap, but it’s not showing my bnb balance when I try to.

1 Like

it will return but wont swap and they will charge fees :frowning: there is some kind of issue but support is not giving any responce. Its called Trust wallet but as a new user i dont trust it anymore. Normally you expect at least a reaction from support : We are working on it stay tunned but no nothing.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t like that there is no response. They charged us fees and didn’t do the transaction we paid for. It’s like they think that they can just rob us because it’s decentralized. Maybe I’ll start complaining to the app store.

1 Like

I think they are at least getting somewhere with fixing the issue. Before, I’d have to try several times for it to not show not available, but now it’s giving me access to buy every time. Maybe that’s what the issue was, but I don’t want to try again because I have been charged two fees already.

Has anybody figure out what is going on with Trust Wallet and BNB yet? I bought some BNB almost 12 hours ago, paid through Simplex, received confirmation emails of the payment being received and approved and there is no sign of the BNB in my Trust Wallet yet. Any help with this issue will be highly appreciated.

Have you tried buying BNB? I bought some BNB almost 12 hours ago, paid through Simplex, received confirmation emails of the payment being received and approved and there is no sign of the BNB in my Trust Wallet yet.

I bought some bnb. It took almost two hours for it to show in my account.

When did you buy it? Because I bought some like 9 hours ago and it’s still not in my wallet

I’m missing BNB coins in my wallet that I bought with my debit card. It’s been almost 8 hours. I’ve made this exact same transaction several times without any problems. I’ve sent them screen shots of everything. I’m very worried.

Exact same thing happened to me. I’ve made the same transaction through Simplex many times without any issue. No sign of $2000 worth of BNB in my Trust Wallet. It’s been 8 hours.

Jesus! Well, everyone is saying to wait because it’s taking some time for transactions to reflect in the accounts. It has been like 13 hours since I did my transaction. I’ll keep waiting and post it here as soon as something happen. I hope you get your BNB soon too.

19 hours here waiting for my BNB to appear after confirmation from MoonPay/Trustwallet

My money finally showed up on trust wallet but on Smart Chain not BNB. I hope everyone solved their issues too.

1 Like

I am having the same issue today. I received approval and confirmation but nothing in my wallet

1 Like

It has been 48 hours and my money is still not visible in my account. When will the problem be solved?

3 Likes

I strongly advise you to avoid Simplex.
Their rate is terrible, and it takes 24 hours to receive your BNB if you’re lucky, some people on Twitter waited 3 days.
I can’t believe TrustWallet decided to have a partnership with Simplex.
Not only I will stop using Simplex, but I will also stop using TrustWallet as soon as possible.

Did you confirm the transaction? Coinspot send you an email and you need to authorise it.

I confirmed the transaction and it written as completed on CoinSpot …,

Hi,
I bought BUSD via the trust wallet buy button. Moonpay sent me an e-mail 26 hours ago that my BUSD is sent to my wallet. The destination wallet matches my wallet adress. On the explorer binance org website it says the BUSD already belong to my assets. However, my trust wallet is empty. How can I get in contact with Trust wallet support for this issue?
Are there more people with the same issue?

Kind regards

Hello 48 hours ago smart chian disappeared. 1 hour before SAFEMOOD disappeared. Where did they go? slowly all my balance is disappearing. is there anyone who can help?

1 Like