BNB network fees

Trying to withdraw some.shib but get message not enough BNB for network fees. I have plenty in the Trust Wallet. What’s up?

Hello @jdabney01 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

How do I withdraw from my trust wallet to my local bank account?
Is there any clue on this please?

I’m not sure you can withdraw, you can swap or send to e.g. Binance to withdraw it. Also note that BEP20 is different from BEP2. If you have enough BEP20 (BNB), then, you should be able to swap or send out to your Binance Wallet to make withdrawal provided direct withdrawal is supported in your country or you may use P2P to make withdrawal

Please, am a new user in trust wallet, I recently transferred USDT( BNB smart chain ) from my Binance into my trust wallet and now am trying to transfer the USDT to a friends Trust wallet but they keep asking for BNB fee before I can make a transfer, pay what do I do , how to u find BNB so they can let me transfer

@Zuliat The app does not charge a fee but there is a network fee that will be paid to the miners.

Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.

Learn more here:

Please how do I get it done, am just trying to send the USDT to another trust wallet

@Zuliat You need to deposit BNB Smartchain to your wallet to use as gas fees.