Bnb not reflecting after swapping from safemoon

I hope someone can help me. I migrated my asset from safemoon v1 to v2 and then swapped it to bnb but it is not reflecting on my teust wallet even after more than 8 hours. Help me please.

3 Likes

Hello @kuyadex To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi @Alan47 thank for responding. Please refer to details below:

Trust Wallet bnb address: 0x0ff52E5416CaabB33C97b6F71dfFcCc49c68D6F6

Transaction Hash: 0xe70f40802efb50d3ce532ebfdb29c826741665151583546018b90569ff75da13

What i did was consolidate my safemoon V1 to safemoon V2 then swapped the safemoon to BNB but i cannot see the BNB in my trust wallet

@kuyadex you swapped your SafeMoon tokens for BUSD not BNB. BUSD is already in your wallet currently.

1 Like

Hi @Alan47. Thank you for your generosity in responding to my inquiry. Would you so kind to teach me how to make it appear in my wallet. When i checked, my BUSD still shows 0. Please refer to the screenshot attached.

Hi @Alan47 ,

I am now able to see my BUSD balance in my Trust Wallet, wouldn’t have been able to figure it out without your help. Thank very much!