BNB received but not showing on Wallet Balance

Hi,

This is my first time sending BNB to Trustwallet using Tokocrypto. Transfer should be sucessful since I had ‘Received’ notifications on my walllet. But after few hours balance is not updated.

Tried to restore and reimport but no luck. Please help

2 Likes

I have the same issue. w/d from binance successfully two days ago but still have not received in my trust wallet. Copied address and double checked that it was correct. Do i just wait…? what happened?

2 Likes

Hello this is also happens to me, i tried looking up at guide but still unsuccessful. Hopefully we will get update on this issue

2 Likes

I reported this to support, unfortunately they say they can’t do anything except to wait for the transaction to be confirmed.

Let me know if you guys make any progress

i couldn’t even get a hold of support… i can see that the w/d was confirmed and completed. wonder what they can do about it…

1 Like

i have same problem, w/d successfully received in my trust wallet but the balanced not updated.

You can upgrade to the most recent edition.

If it’s an iOS device, it’ll happen automatically.

Participate in the beta program for butriod andriod.

Hi @Tama2 @Sooperj @yesayaanggia @taufiqs

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.

Updates:

Using VPN (US region) solves the problem. Balance is updated

Thanks

I’m having the same issue. ETh sent to wallet and showing on etherscan but not showing in my trust wallet.

Same issue, BNB is received in wallet but not reflected in TrustWallet balance, not accessible. Updated app as of today 05/01, USA based VPN etc. Anyone have answers here?

You must rename main wallet to something of your liking save then click on stars where balance would show at & it should turn … give it a sec it worked for me it’s a YouTube video up now explaining

Having the same problem with BNB wallet. Any updates on resolution of this?

1 Like

Same to me just happened yesterday, i tried renaming wallet, reinstall trustwallet, use US server VPN still no result…

Any solutions??