BNB smart chain purchased charged but no coins 16 hours later

HELP! I purchased .26 BNB smart chain 16 hours ago directly through trust wallet using simplex and I have not received any coins at all. I got no confirmation email of purchase but funds were taken out of my bank account. I purchased on version 1.28.1 and updated to 1.28.2 today to see if it would help and still nothing.

1 Like

It took my transaction from 5:30 PM Thur to 1:30 PM Friday to post. Same as yours, buying BNB via simplex.

1 Like

It took your purchase 18 hours, I am 17 hours in, thank you for the reassurance. I will follow up in 1 day with update.

1 Like

I got the Same Problem! I bought eclipse token via pancake swap, but the coins are not on my wallet, but they took the BNN from me.

1 Like

Did you enable the coin in your trust wallet so you could see it? In the upper right corner of wallet click on tab and search for the coin bought and enable it, you should then be able to see it if the purchase went through. I am still 39 hours in waiting with no response from trust wallet or simplex customer support. No conformation email but funds were taken out of bank account.

Hello guys i m new here i had transaction through binance , i buy BNB but it’s still not appear in my wallet it’s almost 45 minutes . Any suggestions

Bnb transfers usually take 1 hour up to 4 hours. If it takes longer than this I would reach out to on twitter. Binance will escalate your case if you comment on their posts.

1 Like

I am having the same exact problem. Purchased smart chain bnb via simplex yesterday at around 3pm. My bank account was charged, but I still don’t see any coins in my trust wallet. What is the typical transaction time??

Hello @aliendude buying crypto feature in Trust Wallet is provided by 3rd party providers not Trust Wallet, probably they run out of stock. You can contact them from here: List of Cryptocurrency Providers

1 Like

Thank you @Alan47 I will give it a try. I chose simplex so I will contact them.