BnB smart chain to pancakeswap safemoon

I trade safemoon with bnb smart chain but i didn’t recieved it. the transaction was tagged “success” and it fund was deducted to my bnb. Please help. !

3 Likes

Same issue, how do I get it resolved? I tried reaching support and creating a complaint.

2 Likes

Similar issue. When on pancake swap it shows I have 0 BNB but I just bought some. I guess it’s not recognizing my wallet ? Any ideas?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as well. Purchased Safemoon via pancake swap with smart chain, last night around 11:30 EDT, everything went through. However, I did not receive my Safemoon tokens in my wallet. Checked bsc scan and it shows that everything went through and should be in my wallet.

2 Likes

I have an issue!

0x4882cb608a37f71dc8fddb5ae94de0cf2ce6e54fc7c73c0131ee14cc632d1a39

I only get $3.87 safemoon value when I trade BNB $48.15 ??? HELP!

Hi there,
Search for safemoon in the app and enable which has BEP20 underneath the name.

Here’s a guide to follow :
How to Add or Remove a Coin

It this can help to be able to swap our safemoon to other coin? We are very frustrated with this

Same here. I want to take profit with my safemoon but it be cant be swap through pancakeswap. Is this a scam. Why they dont let us to have our money.

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

Hi I transfer from xrp to bnb chain . After I saw the bnb chain transfered I copy my address of the bnb coin to the bnb chain and the process marked as sent, i locked at binancs nothing is there??
I did more home I saw that the address I copy and past is not matching from the one sent too I was like that’s I’mpossible…
Please I need your help I’m attaching before and after all the process please help me cause I already post 3000 $ in two days and this on top I didn’t find the money
I really don’t understand how the system issued a different address from what I copied

I really want to be a member of trust wallet but also last time they did me 4 different charges for something that failed in transferring too… why that?

Hi there,

I ALREADY HAVE. Nothing shows up. I even deleted my wallet and re-added it. something is messed up… someone needs to fix…FURTHERMORE, I bought even more Safemoon and safemars through pancake swap and received all of my tokens within a minute of the transaction…

Hey Rakib, I have BNB in my Trust Wallet but can’t swap it to Smart Chain because it says I don’t have enough Smart Chain for the fees. What can I do? I am stuck…

Hello everyone, i woke up this morning only to foind out my safemoon balance is missing, when i looked up my address on BSCscan, it shows that i swapped it for WBNB on pancake which i didnt do,the only thing i did was left my wallet connected to pakcake , the WBNB never arrive to my balance, please what can i do?, here is the txid: 0x93ab24de474ad30f1980156f27b683abef22f8814261ea0ca1e25e72d22bae0f

my wallet address is : 0x4aad4c77d0aee8d24b5fef086238a42b09739dfd.

If you are trying to swap Smart chain BNB to normal BNB than please leave some bnb while swapping for paying transaction fees.

Your BNB coins certainly arrived in your later. Later Iy was sent to this address,
" 0x7223b59a6e1e2ac5abcc184e8397943bb9f24c27 ".
You can check on explorer
Either this transaction made by you or someone else has access over your wallet who did this.

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details.

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your BSC address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Screenshot from the wallet. (screenshot that shows your Safemoon balance )
  4. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

I’m having a similar issue. Swapped BNB for ETH on Pancakeswap, transaction shows as successful, but funds haven’t arrived in over a day. Here is the transaction hash: 0xe3c1fbf0bfbf258bde348ecb85d2641f7a83faf394b7a0b4b9a4a77ddca1299c

Thanks!