Bnb staked - shows not available

I staked BNB on March 7th. I went to unstake it gives me “not available” notification. In my wallet it shows that I have 8.5 bnb staked. When I click bnb icon and go into the bnb amount it shows me as 0 bnb staked. I have updated the app. Please assist. Did the validater/ delegator scam my bnb… Using Android. Please see screenshots

4 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

I have a slightly different problem.
My BNB staked shows up correctly but 5 days have passed and I see no rewards? Am I missing something here?

2 Likes

Yes, i have the same problem.

2 Likes

Problem solved after new update right now, thank you trust wallet team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same problem with missing balance after staking. Already have updated version to 1.28.0 and send ticket last 4 days. still no response, but noticed my bnb balance is adding in small amounts each time i checked… can anybody explain what’s happening?

2 Likes

Oh its been more than seven days since I unstake them… what is happening now?

1 Like

What about your case funkmaster? How is i going now? I must say that the customer support of wallet trust are so busy right now

1 Like

It’s been resolved … staking and still earning . Still paranoid about trust wallet if its stilll safe storing tokens on the wallet

2 Likes

hmm its been 18 days since I unstake and lost my bnb staked balance. and 11 days since I sent the ticket about this to the customer support. I getting worried

1 Like

What do u mean lost your bnb… was it transferred out. Provide more details

1 Like

Lost since there are no bnb balance staked shown (since unstake) and no staking history transaction (since reimport wallet) and yet after 18 days my bnb balance hasn’t been added anything…

1 Like

Correction, my bnb balance seems to be adding small amounts of bnb everyday… as if I am still staking something

1 Like