So sometime in August 2022 I wrote to you about my BNB that’s stuck at an inactive validator. We replied back and forth until March 2023 where you stopped responding completely.
Any “updates” from the devs? Any possibility of me getting it back like, ever?
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
Um, is this topic open for all to read? Huh, the last time i made this kind of post it was made private as soon as the TW staff asked for private info.
3. I’m trying to retrieve the BNB from an inactive validator C.R.E.A.M. It’s been in jail for a VERY. LONG
time. I can’t do anything about it because it’s just slightly below 1 BNB. I can’t add more BNB to make it over 1 BNB because the validator is jailed. I had a very long conversation with one of your support staffs about this issue already in a previous post but the thread died after there are no more responses from the staff. You can look for it in my post history, and I’ll post a link to it here when this thread is made private.
I’d suggest you open a ticket here: