BNB that I deposited into trust wallet said +24 BNB but the balance does not reflect in the wallet

Hey I am having the same problem since last year, the BNB that I deposited into trust wallet said +24 BNB but the balance does not reflect in the wallet. Please help!

1 Like

Hi @kaizimmerman,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  5. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
  1. Version 5.13 (5135)
  2. Wallet Address:
    bnb1u96z972ptnlj65e53phqqymkmsx5twtncvwyck
  3. Transaction Hash
    1411EB847B5584D471A2D6AFFE41D8DE86EE185AA42FBD1FD887227EB0C3C4EB

Based on your transactions, you bought Harmony (ONE) BEP2 tokens using your BNB: Address: bnb1u96z972ptnlj65e53phqqymkmsx5twtncvwyck | BNB Beacon Chain

I dont think that is right, how do the have the same address… how do you see I swapped them… I don’t think I got rid of the BNB

You provided this address (a tx also matches the screenshot), and it is publicly searchable via the explorer.

1 Like

does that not say that BNB was received??

1 Like

Check the first transaction. You indeed received BNB at that time. However, you bought Harmony (ONE) BEP2 tokens afterwards. That’s why your BNB balance decreased.

A post was split to a new topic: I send BNB from Binance, and it said received, but why didn’t show on trust wallet balance?