BNB to Smart Chain issue

Hi All,

When I’m trying to swap the correct amount or BNB (max BNB - fees) to Smart Chain I receive this error message: “Pubkey does not match Signer adress 8F…- Code: 4000”.

The same I got the same error message when I try to withdraw…

The BNB was transfered from Binance.

Version of the app: 1.29.3

What should I do ?

Thank you in advance

Hello, try the following :-
1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

I reimported the wallet and have 0 BNB now in my account…do I have to wait ?

Hello @oknu have you imported the same wallet? Compare the old and current wallet if addresses are identical. Check on bscscan too.

Hello @Alan47, I imported the same wallet following the instruction on trust wallet community website.

I dont have the 2 adresses as I deleted the apps and reinstall + import wallet.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

I can’t embed media… but still see below the required information

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here): 1.29.3
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here): bnb1ffwknu2ltpy8zfj3z5h8v5v6307hnz0ya89wck
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste ):
    12F68752A4CB2261837069A1001D3B763C2A32FE46509348F872BEA3A99FA33C

8220E63574627DD660C9CDAEF931D1662321BC093A1C8A2200BCE683481D258D

1. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do):
    First, I bought BNB on Binance in order to transfer it to Trust Wallet. From Trust Wallet I wanted to swap the BNB to Smart Chain but I got this error message a several time : “Pubkey does not match Signer adress 8F…- Code: 4000” (See the first screeshot in point 5.)
    Secondly, after your recommendation I deleted the app, reimport the wallet. And then I lost my BNB while everything was done according to the instruction in this community.
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any):
    Can’t embed media…

Thank a lot for the help !

I noticed that the wallet adress is not the same than I had before : the BNB were sent to bnb137zcy9x7r8dun6f3xkqkdat3ar884h9jk6af33.

The current wallet doesn’t have the right adress.

Why ? I used the right code to import the wallet.

@oknu re check again the wallet seed phrase, probably you imported wrong wallet. Wallet addresses can’t be change automatically.

I don’t have other wallet seed phrase. I took a screenshot of it so there is no way that I did wrong…

How could I find randomly a wallet seed phrase ans get a wallet I didnot create ?

There is something wrong…

@oknu nothing wrong unless you have imported wrong wallet. BEP2 address can’t change automatically.

@Alan47 I didnt have 2 wallets, but only 1. I also have a picture of the wallet seed phrase in order to be sure that I dont loose it.

Hence and this my hole point : how could I import a wrong wallet if I had an only one before and got the right seed phrase ?

Furthermore, there was a big trouble to swap or to withdraw the BNB from the wallet (before I delete it according to your recommendation).

So there was initially a problem with the wallet and everything went wrong when I quited it.

The situation is insane…

@Alan47 I’m loosing patience here. Could you five an answer please ? I havent recover the wallet yet