BNB tokens exchanged to Ethereum on Pancake swap not showing up in my wallet

I used Pancake swap to exchange BNB tokens to Ethereum and the tokens are not showing up in my wallet. The transaction hash is:
0xcb023596425e18643ca93bbe9b80d075e710dc1871dd19b6bc6e416f02fe09b9
Please help!

2 Likes

Hello @shoppingnicki you swapped Bnb for Binance peg ETH not native ETH, so it will not displayed on Ethereum native coin balance.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

I had the same problem. Today I used pancake swap to swap BNB for Ethereum, the transaction went through successfully, but the ETH is not showing up in my Trust Wallet. This is very confusing. Can anyone help please. My Transaction Hash: 0xd951c7989c3dee89f2b1a0b9e79f253405717fd771178c848a2d21682e8449e9. Let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

Hello @labass7
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

Hi JennyMillan, Thank you so much that worked perfectly. Really grateful. One last question. Do you know how I may combine Native ETH and Binance Peg ETH so I can have a larger amount of ETH to use in a Uniswap transaction.

I originally had Native ETH in Trust Wallet, transferred from another wallet. This is what confused me. Now I have two sets of ETH would be good to combine into one. Thanks again.

@labass7
You can swap either of them to the other network
Here is a guide for swapping BEP20 to ERC20:

Here is a guide for swapping ERC20 to BEP20:

Thank you @JennyMillan - you have been very helpful. And I’m learning as I go.